Jack

Melanie Martinez

Melanie Martinez LEAD ALBUM single CONFIRMED to be called “Magic Carpet (Feat. Neon Hitch) 

During recent interview at the MTV music awards pop artist, and award presenter Neon Hitch spoke about her new mixtape Free Styles, new book, and her new single with Kerli Sounding emo- Star Melanie Martinez! Neon mentioned the song is a mix of emo meets gypsy pop and that the two of them wrote the song in a bus. 

the song is about a magic carpet similar to the magic school bus that takes the passengers to “wild and fun places”.

Neon Hitch rose to International stardom w hit song F U better & A back home with a live gym class 

21 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

why are people saying there isnt a early version of the film before I thought that was confirmed by the first leaker of the K-12 1.0 photoshoot..

K-12 was originally supposed to be three hours long and had a different script (same thirteen songs though), but she had to change it due to budget which ultimately led to the film we got. Is that what you're thinking of? There is an early script, but they didn't shoot a film for it.

The biggest misconception about this photoshoot I've seen is that they're pictures from a scrapped film. According to Melanie herself, the reason why the script got changed is because they couldn't afford to do a film with the OG script. So it doesn't make sense for their to be an 'original movie'.

@lovesick explained this well :)

On 7/4/2021 at 8:25 PM, lovesick said:

this concept shoot was made after the album and script for the movie was done, but it was just photos. there are rumors that melanie recorded one or two music videos at the time of these photos, but not a whole film

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Someone from the brazilian stan fanbase has the entire photoshoot... https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/File:Melanie_Martinez_K-12_1.0_ALBUM_COVER.jpg 

This printscreen shows an 'Ingresso' app, which is an app for tickets to theater and stuff... also the Americanas app which is like a brazilian Amazon

so whoever has this, pelo amor de Deus, vaze logo essa porra, ja ta chato essa viadagem de ficar postando trechos cortados

1 minute ago, expandableclitoris said:

Someone from the brazilian stan fanbase has the entire photoshoot... https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/File:Melanie_Martinez_K-12_1.0_ALBUM_COVER.jpg 

This printscreen shows an 'Ingresso' app, which is an app for tickets to theater and stuff... also the Americanas app which is like a brazilian Amazon

so whoever has this, pelo amor de Deus, vaze logo essa porra, ja ta chato essa viadagem de ficar postando trechos cortados

yeah we've been knew, its rany the ex owner of oh melanie brasil, he's been dangling this fucking shoot over our heads for months now just because he wants some cloud for his twitch streams

desesperado por biscoito n divulgou nem uma foto em boa qualidade ate agora

20 minutes ago, lovesick said:

yeah we've been knew, its rany the ex owner of oh melanie brasil, he's been dangling this fucking shoot over our heads for months now just because he wants some cloud for his twitch streams

desesperado por biscoito n divulgou nem uma foto em boa qualidade ate agora

I thought that he was still the owner of that account?

4 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

I thought that he was still the owner of that account?

he's not, i used to "work" there and he got out the same time as me a year or two ago, said he didnt have time to admin it anymore

13 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

Melanie Martinez LEAD ALBUM single CONFIRMED to be called “Magic Carpet (Feat. Neon Hitch) 

During recent interview at the MTV music awards pop artist, and award presenter Neon Hitch spoke about her new mixtape Free Styles, new book, and her new single with Kerli Sounding emo- Star Melanie Martinez! Neon mentioned the song is a mix of emo meets gypsy pop and that the two of them wrote the song in a bus. 

the song is about a magic carpet similar to the magic school bus that takes the passengers to “wild and fun places”.

Neon Hitch rose to International stardom w hit song F U better & A back home with a live gym class 

This lack of sources, this weird phrasing, this comparison between Kerli and Melanie (love both, but to me they are sounding NOTHING alike). It seems fake to me.

AJayII we are going to pretend we didn't see that - YouTube

"We are going to pretendT that we didn't see that".

Yo if it's a joke I'm sorry, I'm too sleepy rn :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

class fight (feat. $5 melanie martinez halloween wig)

E5pjcNMWUAIj05O?format=jpg&name=large

Bestie William just dug that out of Party City's dumpster. 

2 hours ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

leak a song or something irdgaf about this photoshoot anymore :biblio:

That's what I've been saying. This photoshoot has been so dragged out. Just leak a song at this point. 

IMG_20210707_115845.jpg

Can people leave her hairstylist alone? He isn't going to bring anything new to the topic of leaks. They've been snitching to him since 2018, very embarrassing.

classfighte.png

i was bored and tried to "fix" the class fight pic lol (i don't have very good photoshop skills so be kind)

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

classfighte.png

i was bored and tried to "fix" the class fight pic lol (i don't have very good photoshop skills so be kind)

OMG no, it''s actually so good, much better than what i came up with

could you make a recess one too???

E5dszNjXMAwWLy-?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

OMG no, it''s actually so good, much better than what i came up with

could you make a recess one too???

E5dszNjXMAwWLy-?format=jpg&name=medium

yes i can try!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever