Melanie Martinez

Cuca Crocodilia just leaked the full Phoebe Cowley February 2020 shoot. :hdu:

https://soundcloud.com/cuca-crocodilia/phoebejordancowley

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

21 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Cuca Crocodilia just leaked the full Phoebe Cowley February 2020 shoot. :hdu:

https://soundcloud.com/cuca-crocodilia/phoebejordancowley

OMG that magazine was sick for scrapping this shoot

now we wait for the rest of the k-12 1.0 pics to slowly leak in LQ ?

On 7/6/2021 at 9:43 AM, Bones Are Blue said:

K-12 was originally supposed to be three hours long and had a different script (same thirteen songs though), but she had to change it due to budget which ultimately led to the film we got. Is that what you're thinking of? There is an early script, but they didn't shoot a film for it.

The biggest misconception about this photoshoot I've seen is that they're pictures from a scrapped film. According to Melanie herself, the reason why the script got changed is because they couldn't afford to do a film with the OG script. So it doesn't make sense for their to be an 'original movie'.

@lovesick explained this well :)

oh, I thought that the photoshoot being from the original movie set was true because the melaniebrasil person who originally obtained and leaked the photoshoot "confirmed" it but now I realize that they were probably lying because they lied about alot of stuff.

Like they said that the OG movie/photoshoot had all different actors with the exception of Maggie (the actress of Kelly) and that she played like 6 diff Kelly's all at once but now that someone else leaked the LBF photos we can see that was a fucking lie :die:

they said Recess was a image of her on a swing looking tired with messed up hair... only half of that proved to be true.

And they said detention was an image of her trapped in detention surrounded by  immigrants (that wouldve been a WEIRD metaphor) and in a cage or sumn (not sure ab the cage part I mightve imagined that) with Johnny looking in... Johnny was the only true part.

I guess they didnt expect the leaks to happen so soon so they decided to troll and lie as much as they could so nothing that comes out of that melanie brasil leaker is reliable at all. So theres most likely no og movie or music videos :sadcore:

so yeah I guess everyone who was saying that they never actually meant to leak the whole photoshoot and that they were just another petty annoying leaker trying to get attention and make people mad and then act like a victim and get praised by ppl for what they leak as if they actually did anything meaningful having to do with what they leaked was right...

On 7/5/2021 at 11:21 AM, Bones Are Blue said:

So apparently Glue Stick and Sophomore having their own shoots was a lie made up by the OMBR people + the Sophomore preview that leaked was fake :rip: Sorry everybody :(

On 7/5/2021 at 11:35 AM, lanaismamom said:

but they both were still inrended to be k12 bonus tracks? 

doubt it, due to the fact that it was OMBR who spread that and he spread a bunch of lies that spread like wildfire and as factual. Gluestick doesnt even rlly make sense as a deluxe song, sounds too different from the rest of K-12. And regardless its probably just fake cuz it came out of OMBR's mouth.

3 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

oh, I thought that the photoshoot being from the original movie set was true because the melaniebrasil person who originally obtained and leaked the photoshoot "confirmed" it but now I realize that they were probably lying because they lied about alot of stuff.

Like they said that the OG movie/photoshoot had all different actors with the exception of Maggie (the actress of Kelly) and that she played like 6 diff Kelly's all at once but now that someone else leaked the LBF photos we can see that was a fucking lie :die:

they said Recess was a image of her on a swing looking tired with messed up hair... only half of that proved to be true.

And they said detention was an image of her trapped in detention surrounded by  immigrants (that wouldve been a WEIRD metaphor) and in a cage or sumn (not sure ab the cage part I mightve imagined that) with Johnny looking in... Johnny was the only true part.

I guess they didnt expect the leaks to happen so soon so they decided to troll and lie as much as they could so nothing that comes out of that melanie brasil leaker is reliable at all. So theres most likely no og movie or music videos :sadcore:

so yeah I guess everyone who was saying that they never actually meant to leak the whole photoshoot and that they were just another petty annoying leaker trying to get attention and make people mad and then act like a victim and get praised by ppl for what they leak as if they actually did anything meaningful having to do with what they leaked was right...

bnDvjPk.jpg?fb

5 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Not ...sonofmoonlight..... :eartha2:  i just shuddered

He is the admin of Melaniedailybr ? bestie always says that the page doesn't support leaks but he's here every day promoting and talking about it

54 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

bnDvjPk.jpg?fb

idk why but the keanue reef (idk how to spell his name) cyberflunk pfp makes this reply funnier to me lmao

(sorry for double posting so much Lanaboards been weird for me and wont merge my multiple replies)

10 hours ago, Magnetmind said:

He is the admin of Melaniedailybr ? bestie always says that the page doesn't support leaks but he's here every day promoting and talking about it

the way I'm not part of neither daily norm OhMelanie
I used to be
and Daily's motto is we don't support sharing to the mass of fans, like sharing links to download
weird of y'all to no be able to differentiate a persons, personal X professional life

It's the way i have barely been here for the past 3 month yet I still live rent free on your head to be talking about what you clearly don't know

13 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

Like they said that the OG movie/photoshoot had all different actors with the exception of Maggie (the actress of Kelly) and that she played like 6 diff Kelly's all at once but now that someone else leaked the LBF photos we can see that was a fucking lie 

You've imagined 90% of what you wrote here...
What was said by Rany and I brought here was...
"Lunchbox Friends - Cry Baby is seated in the cafeteria, surrounded by 5 Kelly's, they have healthy food on their trays, but a girl who only has oranges (Cry Baby tray has milk & cookies)
Detention - Cry Baby has brown boots on, Jhonny is looking at her through the door window, there's a Lybia map spelling Detention marking where immigrants are detained"

and here is what was said in regards of the 5 Kelly's
"W
e obviously have the plastic carbon copies as described by 5 kelly's" ... so 5 girls that copied Kelly's look, not that Maggie played herself 5 times

Link for reference

10 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

nah he be like ??

ala a pessoa com foto dos outro querendo falar de aparencia