Jack

Melanie Martinez

The way that Angelita was obviously in the 2017 K-12 but OMBRย insists that she wasn't/it was Beth Anneย :rip:

ย 

Ifย the Beth Anne thing is true,ย then that would just be the original name for Angelita,ย not a whole different character.

๐•€ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค, ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ

070821_mm_k12_coloringbook_all.png

K-12 Coloring Book available nowย :Dย 

ย 

๐•€ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค, ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ

23 hours ago, your bestie said:

Can anyone tellย me where I can find all of Mel's past Insta stories...ย 

ย 

It depends of which one you want

ย 

OhMelanie has a YouTube video compilation of most of them, maybe you can find it there

ย 

link:

ย 

Spoiler

Drink from the leche of sirens

:dmd:

Summon the sailors in town

:hair:

Strangle the fear of deciding

:twirls:

Which ones deserving to drown

:suicide:

Don't feel bad when these fuckers all drown..

LeT TheM drOOOOWNNNN

LWjT12g.gifLWjT12g.gifLWjT12g.gif

letย thEM DROOOOOOOWWNNN

lET thEm dROOOOooooooooooOOOOOOwwwwwwWWWWWWWWNNN

ย 

15 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

Drink from the leche of sirens

:dmd:

Summon the sailors in town

:hair:

Strangle the fear of deciding

:twirls:

Which ones deserving to drown

:suicide:

Don't feel bad when these fuckers all drown..

LeT TheM drOOOOWNNNN

letย thEM DROOOOOOOWWNNN

lET thEm dROOOOooooooooooOOOOOOwwwwwwWWWWWWWWNNN

ย 

Bestie give me flash warning next time I'm gonna have a fuckin seizure from that girls ass flash gif.ย 

The Principal is just a terribleย song. The rhyming thing is so tired after the first verse and while the chorus is a little bit better, its just so bad. Nothing can save those awful lyrics.

ย 

ย 

On 7/8/2021 at 6:52 AM, Sonofmoonshine said:

ย 

ย 

34 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

The Principal is just a terribleย song. The rhyming thing is so tired after the first verse and while the chorus is a little bit better, its just so bad. Nothing can save those awful lyrics.

ย 

ย 

ย 

You can only rhyme one word so many ways. It's why I have to catch and stop myself sometimes in my writing to avoid things being too similar.ย 

10 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Does the album sound anything like Dragon's Blood? That song has me really fucking worriedย 

It's not fair to judge a whole album off of non-full Discord recordings of unfinishedย songs btwย :creep:

9 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Does the album sound anything like Dragon's Blood? That song has me really fucking worriedย 

Spoiler

I mean the sirens doesn't sound anything like it me thinks, maybe tunnel vision does more but not in a to-be-worried-for-mels-downfall way

ย 

1 minute ago, Bones Are Blue said:

It's not fair to judge a whole album off of non-full Discord recordings of unfinishedย songs btwย :creep:

Spoiler

Do you really think DB will change much with the script probably being polished or smth right now (if it isn't finished already)?

ย 

16 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

I'm not judging the whole album? I'm just worried it might have a similar sound to that song I don't like. I'm not saying it will.

ย 

17 minutes ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:
ย  Hide contents

I mean the sirens doesn't sound anything like it me thinks, maybe tunnel vision does more but not in a to-be-worried-for-mels-downfall way

ย 

Spoiler

It's just the autotune and the repetitive beat... and that annoying chorus oh god. It's a bad song all around - nothing to do with it being from MM3. It's only redeeming quality is the lyrics igย 

ย 

On 6/13/2021 at 10:20 PM, your bestie said:

Her career has taken a freefall, it's not a stretch to assume MM3 will suck ?ย If they are anything like DB then it's doomed.ย 

It's just very weird that you're saying stuff like this after hearing one song in LQย :deadbanana:

On 7/8/2021 at 1:43 AM, Danny Milk said:

another pic which may or may not be real

E5ucpYBXoAEPfMt?format=jpg&name=medium

okay so i did a thing...............................

ย 

i tried to remove all the watermarks from this photos and i think it ended up being decent?? idk, what do you guys think?

ย 

e9LUKOw.jpg

ย 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Cry Baby is one of the most elaborately produced & well writtenย albums that I've ever listened to. It's crazy toย still seeย artists trying to replicate her sound and style till this day.

Miss diaper girl was ahead of her time whetherย some people want to admit thatย or notย :oprah3:

1 hour ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Cry Baby is one of the most elaborately produced & well writtenย albums that I've ever listened to. It's crazy toย still seeย artists trying to replicate her sound and style till this day.

Miss diaper girl was ahead of her time whetherย some people want to admit thatย or notย :oprah3:

The way even Melanie can't seem to live up to her old work. :/ Hopefully going back to Kinetics & One Love can give us at least some good stuff. I don't know how much longer I can take the bridgeless under 3 minute crap she's been releasing lately.ย