Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Alloy said:

I'm very excited to make my first court debut this Saturday. Warner has finally cracked down on me and Melanie's lawyer will be taking me toΒ court and trying to sue me. I've got this and will be excited to see Ms. MartinezΒ in court next to me. What should I ask her? Should I do an interview? Either way I'm very stoked to share my prison cell with my best buddy KJ.

Β 

1 hour ago, Alloy said:

Also I'll definitely be ratting all of you out... Alex, Jackk, Hauntedbymel, CoolWorld3d.

It's time to get some rest, ConradΒ :magikarp:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

8 minutes ago, teenangst said:

Anyways… Does anyone think Rough Love is a very good song?Β 

I doΒ :D

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

this thread….. i swear y’all need to stop logging in

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

8 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

You really thought this made sense huh?

Β 

This is such a weird criticism, who cares whether the visuals are 00s Tumblr or if the lyrics are β€œI’m not like the other girls”?Β 

Β 

Most people care about the melodies, the production and the instrumentals, which are all top notch on CBΒ 

Β 

Like why doΒ you think Play Date became a hit on TikTok? Because of the visuals? No. Because ofΒ the lyrics? No. Because it has a catchy hook and a good production.Β 

And I literally acknowledged that. The songs are catchy and the production is top notch. But it's not a lyrical masterpiece like some people claim. Nor does it outshine K-12/AS in every single aspect. I simply said CB isn't perfect ????

K-12 1.0 concepts are cute but can someone make 2.0/Michael Keenan sounding versions of eraser and Papercut so they sound similar to the final albums production? Want to add them to my Fanmade version but they don’t sound right in the mix, Want eraser more then Papercut though plsss I’m begging x

7 hours ago, your bestie said:

And I literally acknowledged that. The songs are catchy and the production is top notch. But it's not a lyrical masterpiece like some people claim. Nor does it outshine K-12/AS in every single aspect. I simply said CB isn't perfect ????

What I meant with my comment is that the things that you consider flawed in CB are non issues cause they were never the reason why CB was famous/lovedΒ in the first place.

Β 

Trust me nobody cares if the visuals are Tumblr like or some lyrics scream I’m not like other girlsΒ 

15 hours ago, teenangst said:

Anyways… Does anyone think Rough Love is a very good song?Β 

I like the production of the Cry Baby mix a lot! That and Run were really good from the bunch that leaked around them.

Also, shoutout to Coloring Book, what a great track :flutter:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the Puzzles leak from yesterday on here.

Β 

Was the song that badΒ :creep:

9 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the Puzzles leak from yesterday on here.

Β 

Was the song that badΒ :creep:

Oh wow what? I didn't know about it. I'm checking it now and... um... nothing impressive, possibly just a concept demo. There's a lot of gibberish there. If talking about concept demos, Drowning is way better, wish it was finished :defeated:Β 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

the fact that this thread even existsΒ :eartha:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

wow the melody of puzzle is cute af, if the song was actually finished it could’veΒ been good! it reminds me so much of cry baby, like it would’ve fit perfectlyΒ 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Oh wow what? I didn't know about it. I'm checking it now and... um... nothing impressive, possibly just a concept demo.Β 

Yes, Puzzles is a concept demo. It's been going around for a bit with some other MM3 ideas.Β 

Through glitter and gold. Sparkle and soul! Dollhouse singer; Melanie Martinez has ANNOUNCED her third studio album titled β€œBeg Borrow & Steal” this third album will be a collaboration with mega UK pop star Neon Hitch. Together they’ve created a record full of songs you can connect to. Travel songs, and songs for fun.Β 
Β 

Melanies first song off the record titled β€œF U BETTER FOREVERΒ Featuring Neon Hitch! The second single will be called β€œGOLD AND SILVER”

Β 

Bus your being announced so so soon!

20 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

K-12 1.0 concepts are cute but can someone make 2.0/Michael Keenan sounding versions of eraser and Papercut so they sound similar to the final albums production? Want to add them to my Fanmade version but they don’t sound right in the mix, Want eraser more then Papercut though plsss I’m begging x

https://dbree.org/v/0f21ea

https://dbree.org/v/760f21

Β 

Here you go!