Jack

Melanie Martinez

Melanie Matinee to release new kids bop collection featuring the outer space girls 

Just now, NeonHitched said:

Melanie Matinee to release new kids bop collection featuring the outer space girls 

Spice girls *

Just now, NeonHitched said:

Spice girls *

Melanie Martinez* featuring the spice girls in new docu series called MY SPACE IN SPACE PRODUCED BY NEON HITCH - Christmas special 

I like Rotten Milk personally, the production is eerie and the lyrics are funny. It gets better after you play it more. You can tell it's unfinished but I enjoy it more than like... Twins lmao.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

you can thank Jackk once again for ruining exclusives and only posting because of the title. It just goes to show how sensitive he is over music. Since Lost & Found is being sold and people have it for exclusives, he should just leak it like the rat he is.

24 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Well I'm not gonna say I hate it. Maybe I'd like it more with some deep drums there, and more things in the chorus, but it kinda sounds good as it is as well! + I didn't even know this existed, so it's nice to have a previously-unheard-of song tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Omg when are we gonna run out of CB scraps? Cause for every leaked song there seems to be three more unleaked ones. Some are completely unheard of too like Trophy Wife and this new one. It's cool but K-12 has like 2 scraps can we give ha some love :toofunny:

32 minutes ago, Alloy said:

you can thank Jackk once again for ruining exclusives and only posting because of the title. It just goes to show how sensitive he is over music. Since Lost & Found is being sold and people have it for exclusives, he should just leak it like the rat he is.

wtf does this even mean girl

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

wtf does this even mean girl

:rip::rip::rip:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕