Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Rotten Milk - full stems + official lossless bounce (2304kbps)

https://mega.nz/folder/70pnDSRJ#hLcM-QN9ybZJsEs5hL8h2g

Shared by Jack on the Melatonin discord server

It'll be nice to play with this! I'll try to sketch a more *complete* version with this stems set :creepna3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

https://mega.nz/folder/X1ZzDSZL#LuO0_pRMstt13dYAIUGIHg

K-12 2017 photoshoot MEGA folder with over 60 files. Includes previously unseen pictures along with higher quality/original images 

Melanie_Day_306204.jpg

Melanie_Day_300389_re.02.jpg
Not the full shoot obv but looks like we have picture(s) from every set now, so everybody can properly see what the original concept looked like 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Melanie and K&OL both seem to be at Atlantic headquarters remastering the tracks for her third album. It seems despite the leaks, she's pushing forward with this album. We can only hope that our beloved tracks make it. I doubt BJ is seeing a release, same with the other concept demos. I believe she's still going to use DB, LOTS, L, V, and possibly even N&T. I'm not sure but I'm VERY excited and hoping to see a release by early next year.

8 hours ago, Alloy said:

I doubt BJ is seeing a release, 

:creep:

10 hours ago, Alloy said:

Melanie and K&OL both seem to be at Atlantic headquarters remastering the tracks for her third album. It seems despite the leaks, she's pushing forward with this album. We can only hope that our beloved tracks make it. I doubt BJ is seeing a release, same with the other concept demos. I believe she's still going to use DB, LOTS, L, V, and possibly even N&T. I'm not sure but I'm VERY excited and hoping to see a release by early next year.

Hoping the rest dont leak lol

On 7/7/2021 at 6:09 PM, untilsunrise said:

So theres most likely no og movie or music videos :sadcore:

exactly, those leaked photos were only made to show how she envisioned the movie to her label so they could approve it. That happens every time, a writer/director has to show their idea to the producers(with detailed sketchbooks of the scenes, places, characters, etc).

16 hours ago, Alloy said:

So the album, as in the music, is done?

did a little album concept based on all the og pictures we got from k-12. i think the chalkboard picture works 1000x better as a cover, i just don't see the floating head one as a good option so i used it for the inside of the cd. the result looks kinda cute, i think i prefer this then the screencaptures from the movie we got in the actual booklet. what do you guys think?

81voN8c5_o.jpg

did we got all the discarts from k-12? i can't believe that cry baby had 30+ scrapped songs (and counting) but until now we only have 2 k-12 unreleased tracks. seems unrealistic

1 hour ago, your bestie said:

So the album, as in the music, is done?

i think so, maybe they haven't finished the songs yet and may change production, but they're not making new songs for the album

16 minutes ago, lovesick said:

did we got all the discarts from k-12? i can't believe that cry baby had 30+ scrapped songs (and counting) but until now we only have 2 k-12 unreleased tracks. seems unrealistic

i think so, maybe they haven't finished the songs yet and may change production, but they're not making new songs for the album

we actually have 3 (papercut, eraser and glue stick) hahaha and notebook almost was a bonus track so you can count that too if you 

and there were rumors that songs like sophomore and headphones were also k-12 outtakes but we’ll see

43 minutes ago, lovesick said:

did a little album concept based on all the og pictures we got from k-12. i think the chalkboard picture works 1000x better as a cover, i just don't see the floating head one as a good option so i used it for the inside of the cd. the result looks kinda cute, i think i prefer this then the screencaptures from the movie we got in the actual booklet. what do you guys think?

81voN8c5_o.jpg

seeing it put together K-12 feels underwhelming compared to CB, so I get why they went for the movie

the movie really is a beautiful piece of media, even though it has many many flaws

Join the superior Melanie Martinez server: https://discord.gg/udG4FtbX

5 hours ago, lovesick said:

81voN8c5_o.jpg

I always thought the blackboard picture wasn’t a good option for the cover because of how it was cropped but now that we got the full thing it makes so much sense

can you please post the full cover? i wanna use that instead

7 hours ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Manifesting Copy Cat solo demo

She put crack in it

I didn't know such a thing existed, but if so, I'm really curious about it! I don't dislike Tierra's verse, but it would be interesting to hear the original version without her.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

I always thought the blackboard picture wasn’t a good option for the cover because of how it was cropped but now that we got the full thing it makes so much sense

can you please post the full cover? i wanna use that instead

here it is!

k2LpegPm_o.jpg