Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 8/17/2021 at 5:17 PM, The Siren said:

Anyone have a better sounding cry baby demo 2?? Mine sounds like it was recorded ten feet away from laptop speaker

In case you still want thatΒ 

Β 

Here's the original file

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

10 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

omg sounds so good, I didn't like the original that much, can u send me ur first version?

Of course! Here is the post where I put it. It only lacks the additions I did for the second half of the chorus in V2, so you're not missing a lot!

On 8/18/2021 at 12:57 PM, Glitter Boy said:

I decided to try and make a *final* edit of Patient 'cause it's really good and I kinda liked how it came out!

https://nippyspace.com/v/611d49

Β 

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

thank you so much for this! i'm obsessed

Thanks hun! :kiss3:Β 

1 hour ago, WhiteDress123 said:

This sounds dope, thanks! do you also have an edit for band aid?

Thank you! I did one long ago, but it doesn't have additions like in Patient. In it, I filtered out her vocals and edited it so I could layer it as a "background vocal", and that's why it sounds much more complete now. But with Band Aid, I didn't add anything extra, just made a little extended edit so it wasn't as short as the original leak.

Here, in case you want to check it out!:Β https://dbree.org/v/612114

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, annedauphine said:

Would anyone have info on the Ashnikko collab please?

Not at all other than Melanie has said back during cry baby that she wouldn't change her character's universe just for a collab. With k-12 the character is an adultΒ nowΒ so that opened the door for collabs with future albums. So possibly there could be one for this album or on ashnikko's project. We don't have any other info than that really.Β 

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Not at all other than Melanie has said back during cry baby that she wouldn't change her character's universe just for a collab. With k-12 the character is an adultΒ nowΒ so that opened the door for collabs with future albums. So possibly there could be one for this album or on ashnikko's project. We don't have any other info than that really.Β 

Thanks a lot! Ever since I heard about it I got really excited. Mel has been a fav of mine for years but Ashnikko is quickly rising to the top for me, so colour me hyped af. Plus I do feel like their voices could compliment each other :)

ZKcaooE.png

5 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

Waiting for tunnel vision since its scrapped to leak in hq along with more crybaby outtakes maybe k-12

We have enough cry baby leaks we need more K-12 and After School leaksΒ :nails:

Β 

Preferably songs recorded in 2016-2019.Β 

fUsMzFd.jpeg

12 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

Waiting for tunnel vision since its scrapped to leak in hq along with more crybaby outtakes maybe k-12

Was it scrapped? Ugh I don't even know what to believe anymore :crossed:Β 

9 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Just cuz someone on here saidΒ something doesn't mean it's true. We'll see whenΒ the album actually comes outΒ :lolliney:

I hope it comes soon :ohno:Β a late 2021/early 2022 would be great honestly :lolliney:Β 

1 minute ago, your bestie said:

Lol it's not scrapped, Leche of Sirens even transitions into it.Β 

Didn't noticed it before lol :thumb2:Β guess I'll just stop believing any random comment about material being scrappedΒ :usrsney:

On 8/23/2021 at 5:48 PM, ItsRavenHunty said:

Waiting for tunnel vision since its scrapped to leak in hqΒ 

It's unknown if any of the leaked MM3 session tracksΒ are scrapped or if she'll end up releasing them. Let's not say that they're scrapped without evidenceΒ :facepalm:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

18 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I hope it comes soon :ohno:Β a late 2021/early 2022 would be great honestly :lolliney:Β 

Β 

I think it's coming 2023 tbh there's no way we'd get the album and film in 2021 or 2022. It took four years between Cry Baby and K-12 so it'll take another four for the next one.Β 

fUsMzFd.jpeg

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I think it's coming 2023 tbh there's no way we'd get the album and film in 2021 or 2022. It took four years between Cry Baby and K-12 so it'll take another four for the next one.Β 

Ugh I really wish she'd delay the film to anytime after the album. I don't really care for her visuals (though they're pretty good)... it'd be really great if the album came within the span of the next 6 months and the film in the next 1.5 yrs.Β 

16 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ugh I really wish she'd delay the film to anytime after the album. I don't really care for her visuals (though they're pretty good)... it'd be really great if the album came within the span of the next 6 months and the film in the next 1.5 yrs.Β 

Nah I like to be able to have access to both. I always watch the film's on my TV's when im doing stuff in the living room. And not having both would deprave me of that experience as soon as the album is out.Β 

fUsMzFd.jpeg

On 5/10/2021 at 11:45 PM, Mercury said:

There's been quite a lot of discourse on this forum now. I'd like to start off by saying "Valedictorian" is not the title of that song. Not only has the real title not been shared, but that song is barely a song. Don't get your hopes up for it making any track list as it's about twenty seconds of singing, very similar to Twins.

Β 

Twins is also a Crybaby outtake. It was recorded October 29th, 2014.Β 

Β 

On the topic of "Night Mime" the leaked version that's missing a chorus is NOT an edit - it was pitched to an artist without the chorus. The current version that leaked awhile back was not an edit some leaker made, but rather a producer, post-crybaby, with intention to pitch as it did not make the record.

Β 

Here is a bunch of the HQ files. Enjoy. I threw in the first demos for Dollhouse and Sippy Cup for whoever cares.Β 

what is Sippy Cups date, it's not August 29th, 2014, that was fake.

12 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

the album needs promo tho, 1.5 years without any visual is a bad idea. I wish she'd just go back to releasing 13 music videos (in a span of 3 months between each like she did before) but with bigger quality considering she got betterΒ , I feel like her visuals gets so limited/simple cuz of the high budget she needs for all the stuff(some of the K-12 mvs are recorded in the same place and no change of events/scenarios), she could do so much more...