Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

the album needs promo tho, 1.5 years without any visual is a bad idea. I wish she'd just go back to releasing 13 music videos (in a span of 3 months between each like she did before) but with bigger quality considering she got better , I feel like her visuals gets so limited/simple cuz of the high budget she needs for all the stuff(some of the K-12 mvs are recorded in the same place and no change of events/scenarios), she could do so much more...

Well she should have a lot more money this time around than previously so we'll see ?

11 hours ago, Alloy said:

what is Sippy Cups date, it's not August 29th, 2014, that was fake.

The original file of Sippy Cup's first demo (hacked from Kinetics) which got leaked had the August 2014 date embedded and I don't think that can be faked...

unknown.png

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, Bones Are Blue said:

The original file of Sippy Cup's first demo (hacked from Kinetics) which got leaked had the August 2014 date embedded and I don't think that can be faked...

unknown.png

That is unless the hacker/leaker changed the file id3 tags before trading/selling/leaking

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

That is unless the hacker/leaker changed the file id3 tags before trading/selling/leaking

I don't think there's a way to change that dates like that. It had to have been downloaded or posted somewhere on that date, it's different from editing like the album tag 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

I still can't get over how good she looks in Detention ??

detention has got the best dance routine and look and i will argue dat

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

18 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Is there a clearer sounding version of AK-47?

I think that the last leak of AK47 we got is the higher quality that was circulating - 160 kbps. But I don't think that they messed up with the file. I guess it was produced that way in purpose, like, stylistically?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

43 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I think that the last leak of AK47 we got is the higher quality that was circulating - 160 kbps. But I don't think that they messed up with the file. I guess it was produced that way in purpose, like, stylistically?

It sounds like a laptop demo with a production. ?

And didn't it leak in wav?

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

It sounds like a laptop demo with a production. ?

And didn't it leak in wav?

I don't think so - but at this point, it could be a false .wav file :dua: if I find it I'll check it out and let you know if it's legit!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, your bestie said:

I still don't understand what the second version of Leche of Sirens is supposed to be. Is it just the song's bridge? Is it a reprise? A demo? I'm confused. 

It's a concept demo / worktape type thing

22 hours ago, Spacki said:

Can anyone send the masterpost link with all the leaked songs in good quality?

Not sure if you're asking for a specific masterpost or what but here's mine it has all her unreleased in the highest quality's available (all tagged so if you're looking for OG files you're out of luck)

https://mega.nz/folder/8UJmgCJB#1QwaNGBLKk8OZeJeE1VT3A

1 minute ago, DrunkEyelash said:

Not sure if you're asking for a specific masterpost or what but here's mine it has all her unreleased in the highest quality's available (all tagged so if you're looking for OG files you're out of luck)

https://mega.nz/folder/8UJmgCJB#1QwaNGBLKk8OZeJeE1VT3A

Tagged as in id3 tags? Or watermarked?

32 minutes ago, NeonHitched said:

Please stop bumping this thread since nobody will share GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

The thread is for general discussions. Not for the sole purpose of leaks. Go to leaked.cx for that