Jack

Melanie Martinez

59 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

leche of the sirens me thinks

btw I remember he said she made a rock song

I know this is 99.999999% bullshit BUT that song would be ruined by a feature, especially if it were a rap feature like all Mel's past features have been. Some songs are just best as solos and leche is one such song. 

1 hour ago, missanthrophocene said:

I wonder if atlantic will approve the budget so soon ? 

for the film? i think shes already started filming. films like that take quite a bit of time to make. there's the acting, choreography, CGI, etc at play.

I think y'all are forgetting something. Melanie said that they're "only ever coming back [to Hawaii] to finish this project". So we'll know when she's finishing it because duh she will be in Hawaii. She's currently in LA and it doesn't seem like she has many plans for the near future so basically, expect this album in 2023. 

13 minutes ago, your bestie said:

I think y'all are forgetting something. Melanie said that they're "only ever coming back [to Hawaii] to finish this project". So we'll know when she's finishing it because duh she will be in Hawaii. She's currently in LA and it doesn't seem like she has many plans for the near future so basically, expect this album in 2023. 

i always felt 2024 :hoe: 

On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 1:45 PM, lovesick said:

did a little album concept based on all the og pictures we got from k-12. i think the chalkboard picture works 1000x better as a cover, i just don't see the floating head one as a good option so i used it for the inside of the cd. the result looks kinda cute, i think i prefer this then the screencaptures from the movie we got in the actual booklet. what do you guys think?

81voN8c5_o.jpg

OMG, this is beautiful! . Can you give us the back cover? plss ?

On 7/25/2021 at 3:45 PM, lovesick said:

did a little album concept based on all the og pictures we got from k-12. i think the chalkboard picture works 1000x better as a cover, i just don't see the floating head one as a good option so i used it for the inside of the cd. the result looks kinda cute, i think i prefer this then the screencaptures from the movie we got in the actual booklet. what do you guys think?

81voN8c5_o.jpg

I remember when that chalkboard pic leaked when Schizo and 99 Cent Store leaked ?

I always thought the pic was ugly as fuck

But this concept looks great!

22 hours ago, your bestie said:

and she said it wouldn't take another 4  years, we really lost ? 

On 8/28/2021 at 8:10 PM, your bestie said:

I think y'all are forgetting something. Melanie said that they're "only ever coming back [to Hawaii] to finish this project". So we'll know when she's finishing it because duh she will be in Hawaii.

She went back to Hawaii a week later with K&OL, they even said "didn't finish the album so decided to come back" 

Spoiler

On 8/28/2021 at 12:48 PM, missanthrophocene said:

I wonder if atlantic will approve the budget so soon ? 

The script has been handed in for a while now and they have already approved the budget

On 8/28/2021 at 2:26 PM, The Siren said:

I think shes already started filming. films like that take quite a bit of time to make. there's the acting, choreography, CGI, etc at play.

Filming was supposed to start this month, but some logistic or schedule issue happened and was pushed back (still for this year tho).
There were crew members already on location, which sucks, cause it means money was lost.
The last time Mel was in NY the cast was also in town too to make their trip planes.,

5 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

She went back to Hawaii a week later with K&OL, they even said "didn't finish the album so decided to come back" 

Reveal hidden contents

The script has been handed in for a while now and they have already approved the budget

Filming was supposed to start this month, but some logistic or schedule issue happened and was pushed back (still for this year tho).
There were crew members already on location, which sucks, cause it means money was lost.
The last time Mel was in NY the cast was also in town too to make their trip planes.,

HOW do know this info? ?

On 8/8/2021 at 10:26 AM, Alloy said:

That was the exact day Tunnel Vision was recorded, so it had to have been that day, also the stem packs of all K&OL Cry Baby songs were teased that day, and Papercut, and a ton of other K&OL songs were leaked that week. ZZZZ was circulating far before then.

K&OL need a better password ?