Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 9/10/2021 at 10:59 PM, The Siren said:

I still can't find the tracklist

Every leaked MM3 tracklist out right nowΒ is fake. I don't know which ones were posted to Dbree but I've seen so many hilarious fakesΒ :thumb3:

unknown.png

Someone added this to her Genius page and I laughed so hardΒ 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

38 minutes ago, The Siren said:

You'll get banned if you post that pls edit your post

please stop harassing me

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

56 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does anyone else want a Melanie x Lana collab? asking here bc i know that i'll get haters in the BB thread.

I would love it honestly I'm not sure how it would sound but I still want it anyway lol. Even them just interacting on IG or something would be cool to me

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

β™‘ now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake β™‘

On 9/10/2021 at 10:50 PM, missanthrophocene said:

elliot wakes upΒ :ma:

I see where they get Final Conflict, it is registered on BMI but it seems to be registered for a DIFFERENT Melanie Adele Martinez or mistakenly registered to the wrong person (which isn't as uncommon as one would think). I'm just wondering why the other title they would've found at the same time wasn't also used for the list honestly.Β 

12 minutes ago, Salem said:

I see where they get Final Conflict, it is registered on BMI but it seems to be registered for a DIFFERENT Melanie Adele Martinez or mistakenly registered to the wrong person (which isn't as uncommon as one would think). I'm just wondering why the other title they would've found at the same time wasn't also used for the list honestly.Β 

Where are you seeing Final Conflict registered? I checked her pages on BMI and it's nowhere.Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

On 9/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, missanthrophocene said:

I really hope she doesn't come up with songs that uses the "hit formula" of 2 min. durationΒ that's only to gain streams andΒ tiktok hits... The B****y was enough

I’m really over the super short songs with no bridges and only two verses too :/ MelanieΒ had this phase in After School where every song either is underΒ 3:30 with no bridge or is like 4+ minutes long. Most of the EP doesn’t even break the three minute mark.Β It’s a real shame becauseΒ it makes the whole thingΒ sound super unfinished even thoughΒ it’s overall a refreshing era that IΒ enjoyed much more than K-12. I really hope she doesn’t bring this into mm3.Β 

34 minutes ago, Salem said:

I’m really over the super short songs with no bridges and only two verses too :/ MelanieΒ had this phase in After School where every song either is underΒ 3:30 with no bridge or is like 4+ minutes long. Most of the EP doesn’t even break the three minute mark.Β It’s a real shame becauseΒ it makes the whole thingΒ sound super unfinished even thoughΒ it’s overall a refreshing era that IΒ enjoyed much more than K-12. I really hope she doesn’t bring this into mm3.Β 

I would like to see an 11-14 song album with every song 4:00+ complete with two verses, the chorus/hook and it's bridge. Sometimes add an additional bridge or chorusΒ repeat at the start of the song

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

34 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I would like to see an 11-14 song album with every song 4:00+ complete with two verses, the chorus/hook and it's bridge. Sometimes add an additional bridge or chorusΒ repeat at the start of the song

I’m not saying every song needs to be 4+ minutes long or that every song needs to have a full structure, but lately it seems like Melanie has been doing more songs under the 3 minute mark than not. I’d just like to see more of her songs be standard length (3-3.5 minutes) or longer.Β 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

I’m not saying every song needs to be 4+ minutes long or that every song needs to have a full structure, but lately it seems like Melanie has been doing more songs under the 3 minute mark than not. I’d just like to see more of her songs be standard length (3-3.5 minutes) or longer.Β 

Only 6/20 songs from K-12/After School are under 3:00

fUsMzFd.jpeg

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Only 6/20 songs from K-12/After School are under 3:00

Yes but 6/7 songs on after school are under 3:30. K-12 isn’t really an issue when it comes to the length of songs, but after school is. I’m worried that because her most recent project had that problem her next one will too.Β 

Nvm

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

Yes but 6/7 songs on after school are under 3:30. K-12 isn’t really an issue when it comes to the length of songs, but after school is. I’m worried that because her most recent project had that problem her next one will too.Β 

After school was only an ep. It wasn't meant to.beba full length follow-up and I'm thinking it was so short to fit under the EP max timeΒ length

fUsMzFd.jpeg

6 hours ago, Salem said:

Same, don't likeΒ when a song is 2min long andΒ has no bridge, they feel so empty...

Btw, I fear MM3 will have songs with "ready formulas" of tiktok hits with slowed/reverb, trap, and loud basses(Dragon's Blood pre-chorus, Barely Juice, Tunnel Vision's Bridge), she really doesn't need to follow this trend

7 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

Btw, I fear MM3 will have songs with "ready formulas" of tiktok hits with slowed/reverb, trap, and loud basses(Dragon's Blood pre-chorus, Barely Juice, Tunnel Vision's Bridge), she really doesn't need to follow this trend

????ΒΏΒΏΒΏΒΏ

You people are insane