Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

Remember when we were told K-12 would come out in 2017... 

yeah, I'm not believing anything until the first official teaser comes out

well she was accused of rape back then, that’s the major reason everything got delayed 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Remember when we were told K-12 would come out in 2017... 

yeah, I'm not believing anything until the first official teaser comes out

50 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

well she was accused of rape back then, that’s the major reason everything got delayed 

Yeah that too but also only a few songs we have on K-12 were finished in 2017. 

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

When we were supposed to get after school in February ? I’m not getting excited until we have an exact date. 

I actually do believe we'll get MM3 next year - though maybe until Q4 so I don't have my hopes high for an earlier release. The span of October 2022 - March 2023 sounds realistic.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Excited for MM3 in 2022 :party:

Get ready everybody 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

23 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I actually do believe we'll get MM3 next year - though maybe until Q4 so I don't have my hopes high for an earlier release. The span of October 2022 - March 2023 sounds realistic.

I mean I'm excited for even a lead single release next year and a year long wait for the album. I'll be happy with anything tbh. 

If she does release the album next year would she release the film later following?

Just now, The Siren said:

I mean I'm excited for even a lead single release next year and a year long wait for the album. I'll be happy with anything tbh. 

If she does release the album next year would she release the film later following?

I feel it's gonna be simultaneous, like K-12. It would make sense if she's gonna wait to finish the film to release the album. If not, I feel like she would release the album, drop a couple music videos (possibly extracted from the film) until the film is finished, but I don't see it happening tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I feel it's gonna be simultaneous, like K-12. It would make sense if she's gonna wait to finish the film to release the album. If not, I feel like she would release the album, drop a couple music videos (possibly extracted from the film) until the film is finished, but I don't see it happening tbh.

I think she's not dropping singles again(unfortunately), don't know the logistics on this since she needs promo...

film+album+music video extracted from the film in the release day like Halsey did would be interesting

15 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I think she's not dropping singles again(unfortunately), don't know the logistics on this since she needs promo...

film+album+music video extracted from the film in the release day like Halsey did would be interesting

I didn't watch Halsey's film but it felt like the woman/god video took random scenes from the film cos it didn't make sense as a single music video

1 hour ago, Yellow said:

have we all been eating?? hydrate and remember to take care ur body. stream cake or smth. I love u.

I forget to eat real food and end up picking up whatever junk food laying around in the cabinets. I feel all bloated now. 

9 hours ago, The Siren said:

I forget to eat real food and end up picking up whatever junk food laying around in the cabinets. I feel all bloated now. 

please make some soup or smth bby this is cursed 

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

please make some soup or smth bby this is cursed 

The only soups we have is chicken noodle or tomato and I'm vegetarian :hoe:

And I'm too lazy most of the time to make something out of the tomato soup (or grilled cheese with it)

8 minutes ago, The Siren said:

The only soups we have is chicken noodle or tomato and I'm vegetarian :hoe:

And I'm too lazy most of the time to make something out of the tomato soup (or grilled cheese with it)

honestly that's fair , sometimes it isn't worth the effort for my brain to make an actual meal either, what about having crackers in the soup or smth so there's a bit more substance?