Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

crickets even when she said the album is coming 2022 :eartha2:

it's her announcing it via fucking TikTok comments for me. this is why babe doesn't get publicity 

On 9/17/2021 at 9:03 PM, missanthrophocene said:

crickets even when she said the album is coming 2022 

Most fans already knew/assumed her album would come out in 2022. It's not big news or a surprise, really. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

15 hours ago, Yellow said:

it's her announcing it via fucking TikTok comments for me. this is why babe doesn't get publicity 

She does just not publicity anyone cares about because she markets mostly to the 12 year old side ?

5 hours ago, Salem said:

She does just not publicity anyone cares about because she markets mostly to the 12 year old side ?

that's even more reason for her to give an actual announcement considering the age restrictions on tiktok.

2 hours ago, Yellow said:

that's even more reason for her to give an actual announcement considering the age restrictions on tiktok.

I believe they were poking fun at the mentality on TiK tok rather than actual age

On 9/14/2021 at 11:41 PM, missanthrophocene said:

I'm not trusting her until she starts filming

Yeah, like, we know how Melanie is when announcing dates of her releases... Her debut EP was supposed to be released in the summer of 2013, but she scrapped it then replaced by Dollhouse releasing in May 2014. Cry Baby was supposed to be released in August 2014, but then was released one year later. K-12 was supposed to be released in 2018 but then released in 2019. After School was supposed to be released in February 2020 but then released in September... so idk if i belive in that.

Tbh let's just pray that she will release the film + album at least in late 2022 or early 2023.

UAmFDOp.png

19 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Yeah, like, we know how Melanie is when announcing dates of her releases... Her debut EP was supposed to be released in the summer of 2013, but she scrapped it then replaced by Dollhouse releasing in May 2014. Cry Baby was supposed to be released in August 2014, but then was released one year later. K-12 was supposed to be released in 2018 but then released in 2019. After School was supposed to be released in February 2020 but then released in September... so idk if i belive in that.

Tbh let's just pray that she will release the film + album at least in late 2022 or early 2023.

There was an acoustic EP for 2011/2012 too. 

2 hours ago, Sugartears said:

assuming she hasn't started filming yet, I'd say 2023... imo she should give us a release date when everything is already set instead of giving us hope like what she did to K-12

3 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

assuming she hasn't started filming yet, I'd say 2023... imo she should give us a release date when everything is already set instead of giving us hope like what she did to K-12

I doubt the film is already done, and based on how active she is on tiktok right now I don't think she's filming right now. It's possible the videos are pre-recorded but if she were filming she'd probably be too busy to post them at this frequency 

20 hours ago, The Siren said:

I believe they were poking fun at the mentality on TiK tok rather than actual age

^^ and how she gets publicity but it's only on sources no one above the age of 12 cares about like that one award thing where K-12 lost to Frozen II. 

5 hours ago, The Siren said:

There was an acoustic EP for 2011/2012 too. 

^^^^ Melanie is very bad about release dates. It's why I don't believe shit until there's an exact day and even then I hesitate to trust it. 

4 hours ago, Salem said:

I doubt the film is already done, and based on how active she is on tiktok right now I don't think she's filming right now. It's possible the videos are pre-recorded but if she were filming she'd probably be too busy to post them at this frequency 

It could be similar to a drag queen on RuPaul's drag race. She could have someone else post for her if she's too busy. 

Reasons why K-12 took so long was because the recording sessions began prior to her working on a film. K-12 was her first time writing a movie script, and once the original script was finished she got told that it would be too expensive and she had to spend time rewriting it etc

Keep in mind that alongside recording the MM3 album, she's apparently been writing the movie script since the beginning of this year. And she's more aware of what can/can't be afforded now. K-12 movie started filming in late 2018 and the editing had been finished by May 2019, so if she starts recording the MM3 film later this year/early next year, a 2022 release isn't impossible. It's not a Melanie release without some sort of delay but I believe the album could actually come out in 2022.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

11 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Reasons why K-12 took so long was because the recording sessions began prior to her working on a film. K-12 was her first time writing a movie script, and once the original script was finished she got told that it would be too expensive and she had to spend time rewriting it etc

Keep in mind that alongside recording the MM3 album, she's apparently been writing the movie script since the beginning of this year. And she's more aware of what can/can't be afforded now. K-12 movie started filming in late 2018 and the editing had been finished by May 2019, so if she starts recording the MM3 film later this year/early next year, a 2022 release isn't impossible. It's not a Melanie release without some sort of delay but I have reasons to believe the album could actually come out next year.

Yeah, I believe it's actually possible to have it by Q3 maybe!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: