Jack

Melanie Martinez

43 minutes ago, Salem said:

Maybe this is just me but logically fire drill should be the opener and test me the closer, since test me is supposed to be the k-12 to mm3 bridge and fire drill was the k-12 credits. Something like

Fire Drill

Lost & Found

Notebook 

History

Glued

Brain & Heart

The Bakery

Numbers

Field Trip

Copy Cat

Test Me

I know this is still kind of a mess, but there's some parts I think make sense. Like the bakery (working at a job melanie hated to fund her music) into numbers (melanie only being seen for streams or how much money she brings into the label) and Glued after the breakup song trio makes sense because it's about how too much or too little attachment can get you hurt. Some songs I really had to try to force in because they don't really fit, like copy cat doesn't really fit with the after school tracks, but overall I think this works kind of okay. 

Lost and Found and Test Me are opposites imo. How I see it, L&F is about the frustration and sorrow that difficult/unfair situations bring. Test Me is about accepting those situations as challenges, "tests" from the universe. I think those two should go hand in hand in a tracklist.

Also I feel like Copy Cat fits before Numbers bc it's basically about how some artists in the industry try to capitalize off of others to appeal to the higher ups. Yeah, it's not the same, but it still talks about how Mel feels in the music world. The Bakery could be before Copy Cat or between those two.

And I think Field Trip only fits as the second to last song bc it's about Melanie's life in general, how she's "riding on her Field Trip", staying true to herself and unapologetically spreading her message despite what other people think. 

Lost & Found (original source file) just leaked https://dbree.org/v/71616c Cuca posted it on a new Melanie server: https://discord.gg/BchAuAcD

OG name is "Lost&Found_2". I wonder if that means there's more than one version :hdu:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Lost & Found (original source file) just leaked https://dbree.org/v/71616c Cuca posted it on a new Melanie server: https://discord.gg/BchAuAcD

OG name is "Lost&Found_2". I wonder if that means there's more than one version :hdu:

Or it's one of those "copy of" type of files

New album sessions seem to be on the verge of leaking. A lot of songs are being sold by various people and a list of titles leaked on Dbree last night.

Spoiler

unknown.png

2 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

New album sessions seem to be on the verge of leaking. A lot of songs are being sold by various people and a list of titles leaked on Dbree last night.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

moon cycle is such a serve, omg

2 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

NOOOOO THIS MEANS THESE SONGS WONT BE RELEASED :crai:

29 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

One of the people attempting to sell the new album songs actively views this thread and has an account here. Not only is he trying to earn hundreds off of heavily-spread files of upcoming material, but he spammed multiple Melanie fans with gore via Discord :rip: it's giving psychopath.

Wtf is going on this is so messy... I hope she doesn't scrap it but then again 50% of her hardcore fans have heard it so 🙁 it's just a mess all around. This is proof she needs to be quicker with releases. And be more active. Not blaming this on her cause the leakers are horrible for doing this, but maybe if she were more active then people wouldn't feel the need to leak her shit to get any kind of content out of her 

Spoiler

Corpse and Moon Cycle sound phenomenal. I can't believe she's really about to top Cry Baby :defeated:

Sirens still remains the best song so far though :flutter:

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

6 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

One of the people attempting to sell the new album songs actively views this thread and has an account here. Not only is he trying to earn hundreds off of heavily-spread files of upcoming material, but he spammed multiple Melanie fans with gore via Discord :rip: it's giving psychopath.

What the fuck that is so messed up... who would send gore over an artist? Crybabies disappoint me on a new level every day :(

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

12 minutes ago, SailorEvasive said:

What the fuck that is so messed up... who would send gore over an artist? Crybabies disappoint me on a new level every day :(

"Crybabies" hahahahaha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

33 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

"Crybabies" hahahahaha

Ignore that user. He's the person who I was talking about in my original post :toofunny: 

11 hours ago, EXODUS said:

"Crybabies" hahahahaha

10 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Ignore that user. He's the person who I was talking about in my original post :toofunny: 

Well crybabies is the name Mel gave her core fans back around 2015. It's changed a few times. Now it's angel babies

7 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

Someone leak MM3 and I’ll leak her songs Pussy Galore & Milkshakes Galore from MM4

Gurl shut up

17 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Well crybabies is the name Mel gave her core fans back around 2015. It's changed a few times. Now it's angel babies

Gurl shut up

Shut up on my pussy galore. So good, you could rule the world. Drink milk from my pussy galore - meanie Martines lyrics