Jack

Melanie Martinez

20211101_172445.jpg

Spoiler

:troll::troll::troll:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, your bestie said:

Y'all think these songs are finished? Laughing rn. The only one that's even remotely close to finalized is Sirens and even that could be polished a little further 

Why do Melanie fans always act like they’re smart and create arguments and situations to be angry about? No one thinks these are finished go away :rip:

3 minutes ago, teenangst said:

Why do Melanie fans always act like they’re smart and create arguments and situations to be angry about? No one thinks these are finished go away :rip:

You're so mad and for what. Ppl are criticizing the songs' lengths (under 3 mins omg!!!) and some are talking shit about the production on here and on Twitter. Why call me out for reminding them these are unfinished songs? 

9 minutes ago, your bestie said:

You're so mad and for what. Ppl are criticizing the songs' lengths (under 3 mins omg!!!) and some are talking shit about the production on here and on Twitter. Why call me out for reminding them these are unfinished songs? 

some of them sounds done to me, obviously they can remaster it but don't think they're making it longer. People said the same about Class Fight/The Principal/Lunchbox Friends(2 min songs) when they leaked and they ended up being the same as the leaks when released. Same with Drama Club, leaked 1 year before, people thought she was changing the repetitive lyrics cuz it was a demo and...

6 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

some of them sounds done to me, obviously they can remaster it but don't think they're making it longer. People said the same about Class Fight/The Principal/Lunchbox Friends(2 min songs) when they leaked and they ended up being the same as the leaks when released. Same with Drama Club, leaked 1 year before, people thought she was changing the repetitive lyrics cuz it was a demo and...

I feel like I don't have to point out why this comparison is unfair but I will. The K-12 leak happened a week before the album's release. Ofc people had the album versions of the songs. Otherwise they would've leaked years before, since they are 2015-16 sessions. 

The Drama Club leak was a demo so idk what your point is on that one.

Anyways, the difference is obvious. MM3 is 1-2 year(s) away from release when these songs leaked, whereas K-12 was merely a week away. Also, the fact that Sirens has 4 different versions already should tell you that the other songs probably have more finalized versions as well 

9 minutes ago, your bestie said:

I feel like I don't have to point out why this comparison is unfair but I will. The K-12 leak happened a week before the album's release. Ofc people had the album versions of the songs. Otherwise they would've leaked years before, since they are 2015-16 sessions. 

The Drama Club leak was a demo so idk what your point is on that one.

Anyways, the difference is obvious. MM3 is 1-2 year(s) away from release when these songs leaked, whereas K-12 was merely a week away. Also, the fact that Sirens has 4 different versions already should tell you that the other songs probably have more finalized versions as well 

or the fact that none of the others have made it close to being finalized sksksk

Spoiler

Does anyone know if the "sirens v4 OG PPG" is real or it's an upscale?

3 minutes ago, NeonHitched said:

I just giggled so hard. She’s not a nice person and she spits on her fans on stage. She’s getting her cake!

did she post it? I mean, I saw all her stories and there's nothing...

11 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:
  Reveal hidden contents

it’s fake lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

12 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i doubt she would seriously call her fans 'f*cking f*gs' TBH

44 minutes ago, NeonHitched said:

you have no idea what she’s capable of. She’s done horrific things to her fans, and even set a car on fire for fame and fortune. 

Literally get out of here, spreading fake bullshit