Jack

Melanie Martinez

21 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Sirens and Garden are the best songs she’s ever written. Too bad production really sucks (I know they’re demos) Cry Baby’s production will be always unmatched 

tbh i think her production gets better with each full length x

after school was certainly a step back :kum:

There's no effing way Moon Cycle meant to be released, lol. I just can't believe babe really made a song about being on her period that sounds like a 13 year old wrote it and actually intended it to be on a studio album. 🙄 I honestly think we got the best l*aks first with Sirens, Tunnel Vision, Leeches, etc.

13 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Sirens and Garden are the best songs she’s ever written. Too bad production really sucks (I know they’re demos) Cry Baby’s production will be always unmatched 

Um. I have to disagree with that…

The production on both of those songs is excellent 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

So of the songs I’ve found this week:

Sirens v4 (4:22)- I’m pretty sure this is the final album version, it’s production and lyrics and everything is amazing. One of my favorite songs ever by her. 

Void (2:57) The production is great and it’s a really good track, I hope that it gets a longer version for the album. 

Mother of Pearl (2:34) The music and the verses seems finalized but I hope the singing parts get smoothed out. It’s really shaky and I’m not a big fan. 

Moon Cycle (2:45) This one is just okay. I like it as much as I liked Strawberry Shortcake. It’s meh. 

Tunnel Vision (3:30) It sounds like it was recorded from someone listening to it, but it sounds finished as well. I just wish we had the HQ version. 

Leeches (3:36) It’s lyrics are good, but I wish there was some change to the production. It’s boring even for a slow song. I’m hoping it gets redone before release. 

Dragons Blood (2:59) It’s probably the final. It’s cute; not my favorite, but I don’t hate it. 

Emerald (3:35) I hope this is a demo, it’s okay. But it could be so much better. 

Corpse (2:09) My favorite song besides Sirens. It’s amazing, the production is A+, I just wish it was longer. I need more. 

Garden (3:55) Probably the final version, it’s really new for her and I love it so much. My third favorite and I hope she continues in this direction with how she sings the chorus. 

Puzzles (4:05) I think I got an edit because it’s decently not finished, I like it and look forward to the final version. 

Magnets (3:42) So cute, but it’s obviously a looped edit as well. I hope this makes it to the album but finished. 

Barley Juice (1:35) Very early demo. It doesn’t seem to match the theme at all. Hopefully it’s not used. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

:omg: 

I'm honestly surprised for good with how these songs sound! Even unfinished, they show that Melanie has stepped up in her career and I just can't wait for her album. Magnum opus incoming I fear? :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

My attempt to make Barely Juice a *full* song lol, it's kinda looped but I edited the vocals to make it more interesting. I was told I can post edits of leaked songs, as well as it's not the *leaked* file itself, but in case it's not allowed I'll immediately remove :oopna2:

https://dbree.org/v/36184a

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: