Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Salem said:

From what I know, the vocal synthesizer Melanie has used on a lot of these tracks sometimes causes odd peaks depending on how they were mixed. Although I've not tested this myself so I can't be positive on that. 

even things like mercury and mother of pearl peak out of the 22kHz range and they contain no vocoder, it just depends

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

I don't know why she just can't make music without a forced story.

she can! these songs don’t feel so strictly connected and tied to a forced story. they’re similar in terms of themes and sound, but they’re not forced. the new lyrics are fucking amazing

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, colacoven said:

honestly if the entire album has leaked then yeah I hope she scraps all of it does it again. cuz she doesn't deserve that. 

😔as much as i love the leaks, that’s probably what’s going to happen

even tho i’m sure these all are demos and won’t sound like the finals, i still have a feeling she will scrap the whole thing🥺

14 minutes ago, colacoven said:

honestly if the entire album has leaked then yeah I hope she scraps all of it does it again. cuz she doesn't deserve that. 

She needs to stop working with Kinetics&One Love tho, too much progress is going to be lost and it's all their fault :eartha2:

57 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

They must exist because I checked the Spek. Regular 320 kbps do not top the spectrum, but these did, even being mp3, which means they were lossless re-encoded into mp3. I've done that myself converting from lossless files to WAV and then to 320, and the spectrum tops the chart, even being a 320 mp3. So they should exist even if they don't leak.

Hope this was clear tho, explaining Spek is always a headache to me :toofunny: 

wav is already lossless, so going form one lossless to another is pointless :um:

7 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Did anybody else notice how she calls herself Melatonin (original name for Cry Baby mentioned in Zzzz/Milk and Cookies/Coloring Book) in Walkie Talkie? That had me shocked. I love the 2014 vibes :flutter: 

She also sings "Squeezed every berry, there's no juice left" wondering if it's a demo bridge for Barely Juice(kinda like the Sirens reprise/demo that got reworked for the final vers)

9 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

She needs to stop working with Kinetics&One Love tho, too much progress is going to be lost and it's all their fault :eartha2:

at this point, she need to hold onto the vault of her K&OL collabs :eartha2:

13 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I really don’t want her to go back to Keenan. It’s really refreshing to finally be hearing something different from his work so I just wish they’d figure out something better in terms of security. Clearly whatever they’re using isn’t working. They should just go back to ole faithful and put everything on a flash drive at this point. 

its not their fault that a bunch of little kids got into their stuff, yes they did need mroe security but they didnt even know ... and when they did know it was too late. Also not their fault that the same little kids couldn't keep upcoming material to themselves... 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

its not their fault that a bunch of little kids got into their stuff, yes they did need mroe security but they didnt even know ... and when they did know it was too late. Also not their fault that the same little kids couldn't keep upcoming material to themselves... 

are we talking actual kids or childish adults that cant keep their grubby paws off holy grails.

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

the people spreading this shit are literally little kids in both senses

well but then again we’re here loving and enjoying the leaks……..of course this situation is fucked up (but i still want Tunnel Vision HQ💀)

3 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

she can't just make 4 versions of Sirens for it not to be released :eartha2:

I have a feeling shes gonna scrap everything...

Her 17 versions of I Scream would beg to differ :noparty:

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

33 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

I hope she pulls a Sky Ferreira and put these little faggots in jail. Lock them up! 

I'd pretty much love this girl to never be mentioned in this thread again - we don't want Melanie in a Sky situation where there's a lot of "new music is coming!" and then silence every damn time.

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

wav is already lossless, so going form one lossless to another is pointless :um:

I use iTunes to convert files, and it does not admit uploading FLAC files so I have to convert them to WAV so iTunes reads them :hide: but yeah, I know both WAV and FLAC are lossless formats.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Why do you all think she's going to scrap this entire upcoming album when she's been planning it carefully since K-12 was still being made? I highly doubt she's thinking of giving up on or rewriting her entire vision because a relatively small portion of her fans heard some leaks, most of which may or may not even be studio ready. It would be the definition of "punishing the whole class for the actions of a few bad kids", and that just doesn't sound like something she'd do, especially at this point. If anything, she's doing best by refusing to acknowledge the MM3 leaks.