Jack

Melanie Martinez

21 minutes ago, teacherzpet said:

So what are all the titles we have? 

snippets, songs & unleaked?

Like I said, the fulls are Barely Juice, Corpse, Dragon's Blood, Emerald, Faerie Soirée, Fairy Dance (I guess this is a song too she goes la la la la), Garden, Gravitate, Magnets, Moon Cycle, Mother of Pearl, Needle and Thread, Puzzles, Sirens, Synchronicities, Tunnel Vision, Void, Walkie Talkie (a weird concept thingy). Instrumentals are gtr vibe, hard af beat, Hawaii, Mercury, spacey synth beat, March piano (this one is still unleaked). And known unleaked are Death, Fingers Crossed, Hawaii (vocals version), Jinx, Labyrinth (we believe the leak is fake), Leeches, Tunnel Vision (the other song with the same name)

4 hours ago, feeling angry said:

Like I said, the fulls are Barely Juice, Corpse, Dragon's Blood, Emerald, Faerie Soirée, Fairy Dance (I guess this is a song too she goes la la la la), Garden, Gravitate, Magnets, Moon Cycle, Mother of Pearl, Needle and Thread, Puzzles, Sirens, Synchronicities, Tunnel Vision, Void, Walkie Talkie (a weird concept thingy). Instrumentals are gtr vibe, hard af beat, Hawaii, Mercury, spacey synth beat, March piano (this one is still unleaked). And known unleaked are Death, Fingers Crossed, Hawaii (vocals version), Jinx, Labyrinth (we believe the leak is fake), Leeches, Tunnel Vision (the other song with the same name)

there’s another song called Tunnel Vision? :rip:

18 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

there’s another song called Tunnel Vision? :rip:

Yep she worked on two songs called Tunnel Vision with Kinetics & One Love for the new album. Original file names are 'tunnel vision v0.1' (unleaked) and 'tunnel vision v1' (leaked). :toofunny:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Oh man this album will be amazing. I really hope we get longer versions of Faerie Soiree and Corpse when she releases the album, they're my favorites.

Also, I wonder if there are finished versions of Magnets and Puzzles that the leakers got ahold of or if they're still unfinished.

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira