Jack

Melanie Martinez

14 minutes ago, feeling angry said:

There'll be new producers too, not just Keenan and One Love just letting you know

Great! I thought it would be only K&OL/Michael cuz she wanted it to be as authentic as possible and didn't want a lot of names on the credits of her project. Atleast the whole album hasn't leaked I guess... but makes me worried for the leaked songs that I want to make the final cut :eartha2:

Faerie Soirée feels like a sort of intro to the album to me. I feel it sounds like it should.

If we don't get all of these songs, I'd love that the album includes Sirens, Void, Needle & Thread, Faerie Soirée, Garden, Dragon's Blood, Mother of Pearl, Corpse, Puzzles and Barely Juice. But, of course, it would be way better if all of these songs are in it, completely finished and mastered.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Faerie Soirée feels like a sort of intro to the album to me. I feel it sounds like it should.

If we don't get all of these songs, I'd love that the album includes Sirens, Void, Needle & Thread, Faerie Soirée, Garden, Dragon's Blood, Mother of Pearl, Corpse, Puzzles and Barely Juice. But, of course, it would be way better if all of these songs are in it, completely finished and mastered.

I feel like Faerie Soiree/Tunnel Vision would fit for a good opening track as she wants to go into a new direction sonically, they sound like a mix of CryBaby/K-12 but with a new touch to them.

(My problem with Faerie is I don't like short songs, they feel empty and it's like they were only made to gain streams :rip:)

Spoiler

What the hell is Melatonia

Spoiler

Also where are the "mm3 photoshoots" from? The second one looks like a reject from melanie's 2022 calendar but the first one? could literaly be from anywhere

20 minutes ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:

idk but google brought me here :um3:

https://pitp.bandcamp.com/album/melatonia

im guessing some fan used it in reference to the "melatonin's coming for you" lyric

27 minutes ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Also where are the "mm3 photoshoots" from? The second one looks like a reject from melanie's 2022 calendar but the first one? could literaly be from anywhere

I am scared to download it could u maybe send them my way 👀

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

5 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

As much as I like these newer songs, I would've wished she made more songs in the same vein as Rocking Horse, Bombs on Monday, WDBCF or Mrs. Potato Head. She hasn't done any since but we'll see if that happens I guess  :pft:

because the best artists dont make the same songs every album :true: 

49 minutes ago, The Siren said:

because the best artists dont make the same songs every album :true:  

That's not what I rlly meant.. Those songs feel much more deeper than the rest of her music which is something K-12 and possibly her new album are lacking.
It made listening to her music feel much more personal and gave it a certain charm. I hate to admit it but Cry Baby would've been a much less interesting album without songs like Mrs. Potato Head on it. She's more than capable of doing it without connecting it to childish themes as well, so why not?

That's just how I feel tho  :whatever2:

4 hours ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Melatonia is just how the person who uploaded it misspelled "Melatonin" from the Walkie Talkie Vibe song

about the "mm3 photoshoot" the first one is from K-12 

Why are these After School outtakes so fucking good? :icant: I would take Absord, History, or L&F over Notebook any day (lost & found sounds like it would be an amazing intro imo)

Also, finally old leaks and not MM3 songs :coffee:

giphy.gif