Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 11/8/2021 at 8:08 PM, The Siren said:

heres what i have, it should be everything

ZDb3SFJ.pngYnCPKlp.png

Would you mind sharing a link for all these? Please 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, ButterflyBones said:

Did this thread die overnight? 👀

i posted in here on wednesday but i was on mod watch for three days (i dont understand the reason why but ok) so it isnt up for anyone but me

Nothing to talk about at the moment.  The search on "the debris website" has just been non-stop spammed with beggars. 

But I really like the Transition from Tunnel Vison to Faerie Soiree to Sirens.  I hope those three make it to the album. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

Can't stop listening to these songs, they're so gorgeous sonically and I love the lyrics. Hope she doesn't change/scrap too much when MM3 finally comes. It's sad her stuff leaks so much :( Obviously they mean a lot to her but I wish she'd ditch the movies so she could release the music quicker

Death, Fingers Crossed, Hawaii Space Guitar (w/ vox), Jinx, Labyrinth, Labyrinth (0.1), Leeches, March Piano (concept), Tunnel Vision (0.1), and Vocoder (concept) all leaked tonight. :toofunny:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Death, Fingers Crossed, Hawaii Space Guitar (w/ vox), Jinx, Labyrinth, Labyrinth (0.1), Leeches, March Piano (concept), Tunnel Vision (0.1), and Vocoder (concept) all leaked tonight. :toofunny:

:toofunny: