Jack

Melanie Martinez

So, I rearranged the tracklist and edited the tracks so they could flow into each other in a cool way. I did some tweaks and equalization too, but keep in mind that I'm not a professional.

Spoiler

n8kXfwF.jpg

Melanie Martinez - Fairee Soirée

01. Labyrinth

02. Tunnel Vision

03. Sirens

04. Dragon’s Blood

05. Garden

06. Synchronicities

07. Moon Cycle

08. Emerald

09. Corpse 

10. Fingers Crossed

11. Fairee Soirée

12. Needle and Thread

13. Mother of Pearl + Fairy Dance

14. Void

Download

17 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

hoping she kinda scraps some of these mm3 songs and replace them with better songs like some are worthy to stay 

hopefully she scraps mother of pearl, emerald, dragon's blood and moon cycle... :true:

(jinx is just so random and feels so out of place lyrically for a story so I guess it's already scrapped)

Listening to everything now. Definitely better than K-12 strictly for the fact this album seems to have melodies that don't sound improvised on the spot. Sirens is cute albeit a little tacky sounding and 2015'd, Leeches is cute but I wish it had stronger tune, Fingers Crossed is bland and sounds cheap although the outro is cute. Hoping the rest is better than these

Faeree Soiree and Tunnel Vison super bland production wise too :rip: what is going on. It's like sonically things have moved backwards. Her debut EP was great, CB was very good, and everything else since is so sub par. Hopefully she scraps this all and finds better producers who can help her develop a more intriguing, distinctive sound because right now the only thing carrying these songs is her delivery

Jinx is so good. "I guess I never really love me. Maybe it's within the stars. Maybe it was a random. Loneliness between us both. Seeing em working in tandem."

And Death "Don't tell me that you're goin far away like that. I thought the distance was a string that would lead us back."

Gravitate is cute. "Is there anything youuu, gravitate to!" Garden's hook is so good. Fingers Crossed infidelity's tune! Mother of Pearl rap is cute.

how are the new songs a step backwards :deadbanana:i swear y’all love to hate on anything for the sake of it 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Okay so I updated my version of MM3 :flutter: using the @glitch diva tracklist as base, as I think it actually flows great!

Spoiler

mm3.jpg

Færie Soirée 

Release date: March 25, 2022 (I know the date is so unlikely but the album feels like it would be great for a spring release so)

Singles

1. "Dragon's Blood" (November 26, 2021)

2. "Needle & Thread" (January 14, 2022)

3. "Sirens" (February 18, 2022)

4. "Fingers Crossed" (March 11, 2022)

Tracklist:

1. Labyrinth
  2. Tunnel Vision
  3. Sirens
  4. Dragon's Blood
  5. Garden
  6. Synchronicities
  7. Moon Cycle
  8. Emerald
  9. Corpse
  10. Death
  11. Fingers Crossed
  12. Færie Soirée
  13. Needle & Thread
  14. Mother of Pearl
  15. Void
  16. Barely Juice Bonus track
  17. Leeches Bonus track

I also made some changes to these songs:

• Labyrinth mixes both versions, first the 0.1 and then the v1.
  • I think that there is a segue between the ending of Tunnel Vision and the beginning of Sirens, so I just cut the silence in between so it could sound without pauses.
  • Synchronicities has harmonies in the chorus.
  • Moon Cycle has the Synth Space demo as outro.
  • Emerald loops the first chorus in the place of the second so the song sounds full.
  • Corpse is extended.
  • Mother of Pearl has the Fairy Dance demo as outro.
  • Barely Juice and Leeches were added as bonus tracks, as both feel a little out of the line from the rest of the songs but they are so good to be cut.
  • Barely Juice has the Walkie Talkie demo as intro and the Vocoder demo as the outro, as well as in the first instrumental part of Barely Juice. Additionally, Barely Juice has some harmonies and vocal editing throughout.

I don't think it's actually valid to share links as this is an upcoming project, but I thought it would be cool to share how we picture this album so I jumped in :tongue:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

34 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

how are the new songs a step backwards :deadbanana:i swear y’all love to hate on anything for the sake of it 

Right? People complained about Michael Keenan's production and told her to work with Kinetics & One Love again. Now that she's working with K&OL and making excellent demos, they still find something to complain about :rip: 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 hours ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

Jinx is so good. "I guess I never really love me. Maybe it's within the stars. Maybe it was a random. Loneliness between us both. Seeing em working in tandem."

And Death "Don't tell me that you're goin far away like that. I thought the distance was a string that would lead us back."

Gravitate is cute. "Is there anything youuu, gravitate to!" Garden's hook is so good. Fingers Crossed infidelity's tune! Mother of Pearl rap is cute.

I hope she gets jinx a better instrumental because its giving spoken word atm

I dislike Jinx and Gravitate honestly (:toofunny:) but I think if she reworked them they could be amazing songs. We saw how much Sirens evolved from V1 to V4, they ended up sounding so different.

51 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Is anyone aware if the Cry Baby versions of Rough Love and Bones Are Blue exist in true 320kbps?

I have the original files of both, they were exported in 320kbps. I heard somebody say the producers upscaled them but no clue how true that is, I never checked.

23 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I have the original files of both, they were exported in 320kbps. I heard somebody say the producers upscaled them but no clue how true that is, I never checked.

would you mind posting them here when you have the chance? I wanna see if they're the same files I have

Y'all complaining about an album that isn't even out yet 😐 It's not even bad so far, matter of fact, some of these might be among Melanie's best. They don't owe y'all a CB 2.0.

What they ought to do tho is hurry tf up cuz this rollout will be messier than K-12 atp