Jack

Melanie Martinez

55 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

when do u guys think it's getting released?

I bet on end of 2022/early 2023(not getting my hopes up for a 2022 release even tho she said it would come next year)

im thinking 2024.

Not even trying to be shady, but if she waits longer than 2022, her fanbase is going to get even more tired of her and it simply won't sell well. I'm not going to be biting my nails for her music anymore after how disappointing K-12 turned out, but it'd be nice to hear something new that isn't just some xylophone and bass over her autotuned whisper-singing.

1 hour ago, ButterflyBones said:

Not even trying to be shady, but if she waits longer than 2022, her fanbase is going to get even more tired of her and it simply won't sell well. I'm not going to be biting my nails for her music anymore after how disappointing K-12 turned out, but it'd be nice to hear something new that isn't just some xylophone and bass over her autotuned whisper-singing.

..then just dont waste your time if you dont like it? nobody is holding you hostage to listen.

5 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

Honestly if she was smart she'd put the album out first then the movie this time around for her sake 😅

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

2 minutes ago, Roman XCX said:

Got my crybaby cd and k12 dvd and cd!! just need after school and then wait for mm3

i have the two albums on vinyl. i was gonna get the ep too, all in the same purchase, but i didnt wanna pay too much at one time. i wish i did tho.

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i have the two albums on vinyl. i was gonna get the ep too, all in the same purchase, but i didnt wanna pay too much at one time. i wish i did tho.

yasss

Roman

On 12/29/2021 at 11:42 PM, missanthrophocene said:

when do u guys think it's getting released?

I bet on end of 2022/early 2023(not getting my hopes up for a 2022 release even tho she said it would come next year)

Sometime in Oct 2022 or maybe earlier since Melanie and her label are teasing it a lot.

UAmFDOp.png

On 01/01/22 at 9:09 PM, Sugartears said:

Sometime in Oct 2022 or maybe earlier since Melanie and her label are teasing it a lot.

she left atlantic? if she did thats good. atlantic are shit record label. some good artists but that label care more about bringing down black women mentally and physically for their own entertainment

edit: i thought the persn said mels left the label

Roman

10 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

she left atlantic? if she did thats good. atlantic are shit record label. some good artists but that label care more about bringing down black women mentally and physically for their own entertainment

oh???