Jack

Melanie Martinez

13 hours ago, The Siren said:

oh???

yup. thats why i dont like atlantic.  they should be focusing on finding talent and not pitting women of colour against each other, i have no issue with the people signed to atlantic other than cardi b bc shes problematic, but its the label itself and the owners i have a major issue with.

Roman

On 1/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, ButterflyBones said:

Imagine spending hundreds of dollars on Melanie leaks, lmao

those sessions are spread af just like everything from kinetics, their not even exclusive or rare but people still hoarding and letting them be sold

Lol i was just thinking here: What if cry baby was actually a movie then the ending credits was coloring book? (with different lyrics obviously). It would simply amazing, also, with Melanie releasing Cry Baby's Extra Clutter EP, but instead of the tracks being the deluxes ones from the album, it would feature 6 new tracks that were scrapped from the album:

1. 99 Cent Store

2. Haunted

3. Cooties

4. Jumprope

5. Rotten Milk

6. Where do Babies Come From? 

I tried to put "new" tracks that weren't performed or either mentioned by her at that time, and excluding tracks that were too much personal to Melanie to release.

Also complementing it, after it, she would release "Coloring Book" oficially along with the release of the "Cry Baby: Coloring Book" and also releasing "Strawberry Fields Forever" cover as a promo of the "Cry Baby Milk Perfume". And "I Scream" with Snow Tha Product would be released sometime in 2016 (with a music video accompaying it).

UAmFDOp.png

I'm not really into these After School leaks. Absorb was okay, but it feels off, almost like it's not even made for Melanie. Mess and Purpose also aren't doing anything for me and sound a little weird. But granted, they're edited, and only snippets.

Side note, we all know this but it's irritating when leakers edit the audio and release snippets instead of the full songs. Turning 15 minutes of fame into 15 seconds of lame.:eartha2:

We already have History and Lost & Found. Enough of these irrelevant After School songs no one’s asking for :rip:

There’s literally a plethora of songs from 2012-2017 that should’ve leaked by now. Why is it taking so long to get them?