Jack

Melanie Martinez

14 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Why is The Bakery so addictive? I've listened to it 50+ times in the last week according to last.fm! I swear she could've had another hit on her hands if promoted right. 

I'm still surprised so many people hated it. Especially the criticism that it "didn't sound like a Melanie song/sounded like generic pop". 

The repetition was part of the point of the song, and honestly the beat was the most Melanie-ish beat I've heard since CryBaby. Definitely one of her best IMO.

21 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

purpose and mess will both leak eventually lmao i’m not worried

after how 2021 went i don’t even need more leaks but i’d love to get in full the songs that we already have snippets of

tbh when they do leak i just hope we get atleast a good 15 afterschool outtakes im curious to see what else she shelved

4 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

tbh when they do leak i just hope we get atleast a good 15 afterschool outtakes im curious to see what else she shelved

Same, wanted AS leaks to see if there is more experimental stuff, didn't like the three K-12 outtakes that leaked.

The fanbase must be extremely bored right now if Gabbie Hanna's ramblings are considered news. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥