Jack

Melanie Martinez

6 hours ago, Voignamir said:

it's a shame we have enough material for 3 upcoming albums but no gold diggin love :toofunny:

If you or anyone reading knows of a master post or anything for Melanie’s unreleased with the newer stuff pls lmk I’ve been seeing one offs on YouTube and I’m so confused :flop:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Hey guys, just a reminder that the usual rules still apply, to not share links leading to downloads of songs. :)

wait, we can't share unreleased songs now? we always used to be able to do that.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

wait, we can't share unreleased songs now? we always used to be able to do that.

That’s fine, as long as they’re not intended to be included on an upcoming album. I really know nothing about Melanie so I’m sorry if I misunderstood things!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Now that the initial excitement has passed, in the end I think Needle & Thread is my favorite from MM3. The song is so comforting and feels like a cozy fire place on a winter day while watching the snow and being wrapped in warm blankets :wub:

giphy.gif 

4 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

The new Mother of Pearl sounds like if raw session vocals were put onto the instrumental by a fan

I was just about to say.... I think Mother of Pearl 'V1' is an edit :shh2:

It only got posted/'leaked' because people were teasing it so hard and spending money on it :rip:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

5 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Now that the initial excitement has passed, in the end I think Needle & Thread is my favorite from MM3. The song is so comforting and feels like a cozy fire place on a winter day while watching the snow and being wrapped in warm blankets :wub:

I think N&T was after school, no?

Just now, The Siren said:

I think N&T was after school, no?

No nooo.... it was recorded for her new album

I'm just waiting to see what gets scrapped. She has a history of leaving some of her best material in a dusty drawer somewhere, and I don't want to get my hopes up for certain songs we've heard leaks of.

That being said, I think Needle & Thread, Fingers Crossed, and Magnets are some of the strongest songs we've heard from her so far, IMO. They have great depth of sound, great production, and the lyrics will speak to a lot more people than her past work. Let's hope they make it on to the studio album.

testing tbh

7 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

I'm just waiting to see what gets scrapped. She has a history of leaving some of her best material in a dusty drawer somewhere, and I don't want to get my hopes up for certain songs we've heard leaks of.

That being said, I think Needle & Thread, Fingers Crossed, and Magnets are some of the strongest songs we've heard from her so far, IMO. They have great depth of sound, great production, and the lyrics will speak to a lot more people than her past work. Let's hope they make it on to the studio album.

oh god how i would love a fingers crossed final...

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

11 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

Needle & Thread is just too deep, the metaphor is too powerful, SHE NEEDS TO RELEASE IT!

She's releasing an NFT and is getting dragged so hard on Twitter again :ohno: