Jack

Melanie Martinez

10 minutes ago, teenangst said:

Β 

get her

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

1 hour ago, Gravitate said:

Maybe if she released WDBCF she wouldn’t need NFTs for moneyΒ :true:

If she released anything at all, really. :eartha2:

Sis has plenty of easy ways that she could be making bank right now. I don't see why she chose NFTs, especially with the agenda she preaches in her music. But oh well, moving on.

It’s kind of a shame howΒ she didn’t learn from the failure that isΒ K-12. I feel like Atlantic was confident enough after the success ofΒ Cry Baby, but now they’re like β€œOh your movie/albumΒ didn’t do wellΒ so we’re just givingΒ you x amount of moneyΒ to work with. The rest you can figure out on your own.” It’s crazy enough how they literally funded video after video for Cry Baby,Β now she’s probablyΒ going broke from being too over ambitiousΒ :eartha2:

Stans on Twitter are now blaming the NFTs on leaks/leakers :rip:Β Β struggling to find the correlation....

Β 

Β 

I'll always love my girlie but thisΒ is honestly an embarrassing time for us Melanie fans.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

13 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Stans on Twitter are now blaming the NFTs on leaks/leakers :rip:Β Β struggling to find the correlation....

It's not really to blame the NFT's existing

But part of Mel's justification was that due to people leaking her stuff and profiting off of it, she was left to search other ways to make her bag
Specially after not finishing the K-12 tour + low incomeΒ  from streamings.

It's not news for some people that her and atlantic threw a fit at K&OL due to their low security.

Honestly it implies that she is or will re-work her ideas for the record instead of releasing already leaked music, after all it's not just one song like "Drama CLub" was for K-12

I love Melanie but she has sooo many ways of making money, let's stop blaming her leaked music. She's an amazing artist with a beautiful mind, but she need to understand that people won't wait years and years for an album. People leak her music for a reasonΒ :toofunny:

Β 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy
Β 

4 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

It’s kind of a shame howΒ she didn’t learn from the failure that isΒ K-12. I feel like Atlantic was confident enough after the success ofΒ Cry Baby, but now they’re like β€œOh your movie/albumΒ didn’t do wellΒ so we’re just givingΒ you x amount of moneyΒ to work with. The rest you can figure out on your own.” It’s crazy enough how they literally funded video after video for Cry Baby,Β now she’s probablyΒ going broke from being too over ambitious.

Β 

This type of comment makes no sense whatsoever
K-12 the film had an investment of 5 million dollars
Dojo's box office only took accountability of 6 countries (U.S included), and it was screened in over 85

The film is sitting at almost 10 million views alone on youtube (don't feel like counting the separate music videos)
The album Debuted at #3 on billboard, sellingΒ 56,421 copies in pure in the US alone on it's first week
Elsewhere the album reached the top 10 of eight different countries

It also spent over 100 weeks as #1 on the soundtrack charts

Β 

We also have no idea how many DVD's copies were sold, but the fact they never re-stocked tell you it probably wasn't very little. (besides digital's on itunes, play store, etc)

Β 

Not saying it was a smash hit but people see it as a bigger flop then it actually was

Β 

Spoiler

X3xt9GvcsHE.jpg?size=640x640&quality=96&
ALSO
Let's not act as if she didn't post picutres crying before Cry Baby coming out saying the label didn't want to fund a music video per song, making her resort to touring the workd 2 times to pay for all of them, and making more simplistic videos like Cry baby and Alphabet Boy or use the same set for multiple projects for budget sake as she did with Pacify her, Mr's Potato head and the Perfume "comercial"
Β 

Β 

49 minutes ago, TextBook said:

I love Melanie but she has sooo many ways of making money, let's stop blaming her leaked music. She's an amazing artist with a beautiful mind, but she need to understand that people won't wait years and years for an album. People leak her music for a reasonΒ :toofunny:

Β 

people literally waited 4 years for K-12 to come out with no major leaks
It's been 4 years since K-12 came out and people leaked enough songs to make a full length album

it's not the same thing, neither a justification for stealing her work

Y'all forget she pays for every studio session, so her making more sessions now to create an album since people leaked the one she wanted to make it's not free either
And the NFT's are costing 222 dolars each, depending on how many she comes out with it's just over 1K profit

Β 

Spoiler

All that being said, this is the hawaii place she stayed for like a month ... 2K a night
Imagem

Β 

also... i mean, yeah nfts are just no sense to me but she isn't forcing anyone in buying them?? like?? peopleΒ decide what to do with their money so if someone wanna buy a fucking nft, it's none of our business i guess.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Not sure where it came from but thisΒ NFT trailer is spreading around

Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯