Jack

Melanie Martinez

The movie is gonna be so bomb if it’s standalone from the album. We’re gonna get a good plot and dialogue finally!! I feel like we will get the album this year then, and a movie next year. I wonder what songs she’ll make music videos for. I can’t believe this will be her first album where every song doesn’t have a visual... wow 

giphy.gif 

4 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

The meet up was so weird like the person there could've been anyone, "MEL"

She spoke briefly 

The whole thing seemed so awkward though, literally looks like some Roblox knockoff. I think she said something about dropping a second NFT line? We just want the album we don't need more NFTs...

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

28 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

She spoke briefly 

The whole thing seemed so awkward though, literally looks like some Roblox knockoff. I think she said something about dropping a second NFT line? We just want the album we don't need more NFTs...

Idk why I find this so funny :rip:

This M&G was so strange. It's a prime example

of how obsessive and uncomfortable so many of her fans can be. Half the questions being asked were questions that anyone with common sense would realise were rude(mostly about her unreleased or upcoming songs), and she seemed like she wasn't even very interested or involved in the conversation. Not that it's hard to see why, but what a weird mess.

30 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

This M&G was so strange. It's a prime example

of how obsessive and uncomfortable so many of her fans can be. Half the questions being asked were questions that anyone with common sense would realise were rude(mostly about her unreleased or upcoming songs), and she seemed like she wasn't even very interested or involved in the conversation. Not that it's hard to see why, but what a weird mess.

Her first statement when she got on too was about how she couldn't find a cute outfit for her avatar and she asked people to "please don't be mean to [her]" so it was just... Really awkward. I do think the people there deffinetly contributed but I kinda feel like it would've been a bit awkward reguardless. She deffinetly just seemed uninterested in the whole thing and honestly I don't blame her. It looked like a knockoff roblox game. 

26 minutes ago, Salem said:

Her first statement when she got on too was about how she couldn't find a cute outfit for her avatar and she asked people to "please don't be mean to [her]" so it was just... Really awkward. I do think the people there deffinetly contributed but I kinda feel like it would've been a bit awkward reguardless. She deffinetly just seemed uninterested in the whole thing and honestly I don't blame her. It looked like a knockoff roblox game. 

It was definitely awkward. Most of her responses seemed rushed, and like I said, uninterested. I also just find it funny that this is how so many artists and their fans interact now online, spamming each other and talking to each other like it's a chat board. I didn't expect Melanie to go into in-depth responses and spend hours talking with people, but she could've come across as more "involved" here? Idk. Her fans in the chat were being so embarrassing though, it's not like she owed them an actual conversation. I'm definitely starting to believe these were a bunch of kids who used their parents credit cards to buy an NFT, lol..

4 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

i really hope she recorded some new songs for mm3 … the only songs from leaks that should stay : Garden, Needle and thread, Tunnel vision, Death, Moon Cycle, and Emerald maybe sirens 

definitely Sirens :scream:

I would like to see 

01. Tunnel Vision

02. Death

03. Faerie Soirée 

04. Emerald

05. Mother Of Pearl

06. Fingers Crossed

07. Sirens

08. Garden / Barely Any Juice

09. Void

10. Dragon’s Blood