Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, misslonaxo said:

thats like the one exception.  the rest of the songs have 3 solid versions max. 

theres still plenty of rough spots all over these recordings see emerald (no second chorus), death (no second verse), synchronicities (mumbled lyrics). do i keep going?

synchronicities doesnt have mumbled lyrics? the one mmm in the first verse was probably intentional

1 minute ago, JudahSoCewta said:

synchronicities doesnt have mumbled lyrics? the one mmm in the first verse was probably intentional

same with the chorus

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 minutes ago, JudahSoCewta said:

timestamp 2:02 ? i just assume she'd actually sing a lyric at that spot like she does in the first chorus

1 minute ago, misslonaxo said:

timestamp 2:02 ?

4 minutes ago, JudahSoCewta said:

same with the chorus

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

6 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I just hope she puts the background vocals of Sirens V3(her vocalizing towards the ending, and it's not on V4 :c) on the final version, it fits the ethereal sounding so much :omg:

even if the leaks arent HQ, with an equalizer, theres so much quality already :omg:

edit - i like the "let them drown!" BGV on v4

17 minutes ago, The Siren said:

even if the leaks arent HQ, with an equalizer, theres so much quality already :omg:

edit - i like the "let them drown!" BGV on v4

V4 sounds perfect for a "final", can't wait to hear it on full blast, they better not mess it when mastering or they'll be dealt with!

(drama club for example some of her background vocals on the last chorus you can barely hear it while on the demo it's perfect :rip:)

1 hour ago, missanthrophocene said:

V4 sounds perfect for a "final", can't wait to hear it on full blast, they better not mess it when mastering or they'll be dealt with!

(drama club for example some of her background vocals on the last chorus you can barely hear it while on the demo it's perfect :rip:)

maybe they just remastered DC for release to be different from the leak? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

do we think she’ll post something today? since 222 is her favorite number

Maybe an Instagram story. I am not depending on getting anything tho. 

I'm not going to lie, I personally like the "they covered their ears, my love" breakdown the most, but overall the V4 demo sounds best and seems pretty much finished. I'll be interested to see what changes between now and it's release. Out of any of the leaked tracks, I think Sirens is the least likely to be scrapped.

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

can u link me to DC leaked version?

Two demos of the song got leaked, one in 2018 and one in 2021. I'm not sure which is which though :toofunny:

drama club 00.01 https://mega.nz/file/X8oSUQpD#FfMv9v5K8EpWPLVl1emhzYluK84lx4yLw_r3QdOXL5Q

drama club 01 https://mega.nz/file/S55EhKTC#4dUxo4b0ouvDtNYQqm8w6Zi5vkbrFJ2-W6MQNDwhsnI

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥