Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, missanthrophocene said:

hummm when the album drops june cuz the first leak happened june similar to when drama club leaked sept and k-12 dropped sept the next year :nails:

she also has a concert on july 8 :nails:

that’s not gonna happen ❤️

2 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Cogwheel is so good it's very bjork sounding

??????????????????????????????????????

1 hour ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

where would this Cogwheel be? :raven:

i cant message you but its in dbree as melanie martinez - cogweel

idk if it sounds like her tho

IDK, there's still a possibility that some of the leaks will be in the film. She said "none of the songs I'm putting out this year have been heard yet", that's all.

As far as we know she's rolling out the album first, which will probably mean we aren't getting the movie until around 2023. If so, all that comment might mean is that she isn't using tracks that people have already heard as her 2022 singles. It wouldn't make sense to try and build hype for a new album with songs that have been circulating for almost a year now, anyway

2 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

IDK, there's still a possibility that some of the leaks will be in the film. She said "none of the songs I'm putting out this year have been heard yet", that's all.

As far as we know she's rolling out the album first, which will probably mean we aren't getting the movie until around 2023. If so, all that comment might mean is that she isn't using tracks that people have already heard as her 2022 singles. It wouldn't make sense to try and build hype for a new album with songs that have been circulating for almost a year now, anyway

this sounds like youre predicting shes putting songs in the film thats not on the album? :oopna2:

I definitely think there could be a few songs in the movie that aren't on the album, just to draw more attention to it and sell more tickets. 

I just have a hard time believing she's scrapping all of those leaks. Some of them are arguably her best work yet, but we also haven't heard this other material, so 🤷‍♀️

I'm just praying that she didn't scrapped Death, Needle & Thread, Void and Sirens. Especially Death, i love that song, i can imagine she performing it live!

UAmFDOp.png

1 hour ago, ButterflyBones said:

I definitely think there could be a few songs in the movie that aren't on the album, just to draw more attention to it and sell more tickets. 

I just have a hard time believing she's scrapping all of those leaks. Some of them are arguably her best work yet, but we also haven't heard this other material, so 🤷‍♀️

if thats the case, then maybe the deluxe edition would come after the film?

lead single, album release, film release, deluxe album reissue :oop:

7 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

I also have a hard time believing NONE of them are making the final cut(either for standard or deluxe), like damn, out of 22 songs???

She produced sirens march 2021(according to the og file) and it leaked 4 months later... she has a purpose... it's a big-step up on her discography, it just can't be scrapped :eartha2:

6 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

TV or Sirens as the opening track/2nd track thats just what we need… and Garden on the tracklist oh  L0rd :trisha:

so we all agree to having

• sirens
  • tunnel vision
  • garden
  • death
  • needle & thread

be kept on the album? taste!

:true:

i also like leeches, void, dragon's blood and faerie soiree :trisha:

22 hours ago, The Siren said:

so we all agree to having

• sirens
  • tunnel vision
  • garden
  • death
  • needle & thread

be kept on the album? taste!

:true:

i also like leeches, void, dragon's blood and faerie soiree :trisha:

leeches is so deep, I wish we had more ballads/slow songs from her(but leeches being all over youtube with no copyrights means something :rip:)

btw that insta story she posted singing faerie soiree confirms it on the album TO ME... obviously a longer and finished version since the demo isn't really that upbeat and girl was bouncing on that story