Jack

Melanie Martinez

ok I'm not believing her for the spring release, see y'all next year :awkney:

can she just go back to making music videos for every track instead... now imagine if she used all the budget she gets for a WHOLE FILM to make the music videos, the visuals would be undoubtedly GOOD(and way better than the Crybaby ones that are very simplistic except mad hatter), like... she can serve bjork's utopia/the gate mv realness

At this point what Melanie lacks is separating her goals from her realities. If she keeps taking years to flesh out complex storylines and entire films for every album and EP, she'll go broke within another 15 years, and her fans won't be waiting around. 

She's scraping for a budget for the film that was supposed to be out this year, while buying $1000s in clothing, and selling her old items for excessive amounts of money that she doesn't even bother to package safely. It's not a good look, and it's no wonder she's being criticized so heavily lately. I'd rather see her loosen up on her "vision" than run herself into the ground.

Damn y'all are skulldragging her :rip:

I love Melanie although I can't say she hasn't been getting on my nerves lately. Shoving this NFT crap down our throats and selling ugly overpriced jewellery, like… we just want new music.

If she delayed the single then I'd be mad but hopefully it'll be a surprise release like Copy Cat…

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Damn y'all are skulldragging her :rip:

I love Melanie although I can't say she hasn't been getting on my nerves lately. Shoving this NFT crap down our throats and selling ugly overpriced jewellery, like… we just want new music.

If she delayed the single then I'd be mad but hopefully it'll be a surprise release like Copy Cat…

I love her and she's the artist that I follow the most and am looking forward to the next project, but we've been there with K-12, she can't just say "it won't take another 4 years" and then do it again. It's been 2 years of K-12 and I really understand if Atlantic isn't giving her the budget now since that's NOT how things work. 

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

yall have been posting the same rehashed posts lately :whoopi:

It's consistent with what she's been doing lately selling nfts and depop things... our girl is struggling :trisha:

its crazy how we ve gotten her actual gems last year and i still cant get over it but we really need at least one good song this year and i swear im claiming Animal Crackers, a gorgeous song, should be the one and only, idk what else we could even ask for, since half hearted and gdl are kinda dark side of the fandom, what else tho..... idk, maybe that known mad hatter demo... but thats it... and fine china UV would be cute too:wave2: theres no really hype anymore for that uninteresting snippets and for those rare Twitter songs... the only mysterious is toy chest, but let it be forgotten as it should

bless yo baby Animal Crackers

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

I love this Melanie Martinez song!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

6 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

this has been taken down for months now
most likely a bug or someone trying to play with peoples expectations

yeah but it was recently added to this link so maybe it's something https://concerts50.com/show/melanie-martinez-in-salt-lake-city-tickets-jul-08-2022

6 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

this is miley

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I love this Melanie Martinez song!

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

Melanie Martinez's best song :ma:

LEAVE ME ALONEEE I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE MILEY THRRAD LMFAOOO