Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Sirens will definitely make the final cut. Its too iconic to be scrapped like that but… if she decides to scrap it then she must have something even better to serve.. i hope :deadbanana:

when she releases after school/k-12 part 2 as a revenge for the mass leak....

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i need to get back into her cuz after the You Know What allegations + me disliking most of k-12 i haven't listened to any new songs/old songs that leaked since before K-12 released......whats the tea? is there any concrete evidence something is coming soon?

33 minutes ago, 400lux said:

i need to get back into her cuz after the You Know What allegations + me disliking most of k-12 i haven't listened to any new songs/old songs that leaked since before K-12 released......whats the tea? is there any concrete evidence something is coming soon?

Melanie themself said something was coming within the month but we're still waiting :squidward:

7 hours ago, 400lux said:

omg just listen first to her leaked rocking horse, ring pop demo 3, jumprope ..... trophy wife and seesae are cute too tho, zzzz and where do babies come from leaked also, u might not really into them first but it hits really good after some time, they are all from cry Baby era

there are 2 unreleased songs from k12, eraser and glue stick, u should listen to them too, they are really good and not like the rest k12

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

27 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i reasonably excluded it... it always felt like some kind of pitching song or concept-like, just like ak47, idk not worthy an attention

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

33 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i reasonably excluded it... it always felt like some kind of pitching song or concept-like, just like ak47, idk not worthy an attention

Papercut was written for K-12, it's from around the same time as Drama Club/Eraser/Glue Stick and has a lot of lyrical references to Cry Baby's story and school stuff. Early 2016 with Kinetics & One Love. 

Spoiler

Eraser > Glue Stick > Drama Club > Papercut :hooker:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

59 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

I feel like Tunnel Vision would be a perfect opening track for the album, and Death as the closing one.

omg death as the closing track where cry baby dies and she has to come up with something new for mm4 :troll:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I'm not holding out for new music this year. If it happens, cool, but if not, I won't be surprised. Honestly, at this point I wouldn't even be too surprised if her career started to die off.

People are tired of waiting on her, she's doing weird shit, she's *been* in debt her label, and she's showing little to no signs of learning from her mistakes, which she's had 10 years to do, so.. :awkney:

9 hours ago, The Siren said:

now i have a cute game for us to play :nails:

out of the MM3 leaks, which songs would make up the best possible album and the worst possible album in your opinion :nails:

Best:                                                                                       Worst:

Sirens                                                                                     Synchronicities(this sounds like something she already did)

Leeches                                                                                 Emerald

Needle & Thread                                                                  Dragon's Blood(straight up baddd)                                                                   

Hard Af Beat                                                                         Jinx(i like this one and it would be interesting with a final version but it's so random lyrically)

Faerie Soiree                                                                         Moon Cycle

Death

Garden

the ones not mentioned are just ok.

21 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

Best:                                                                                       Worst:

Sirens                                                                                     Synchronicities(this sounds like something she already did)

Leeches                                                                                 Emerald

Needle & Thread                                                                  Dragon's Blood(straight up baddd)                                                                   

Hard Af Beat                                                                         Jinx(i like this one and it would be interesting with a final version but it's so random lyrically)

Faerie Soiree

Death

Garden

the ones not mentioned are just ok.

this is HORRIBLE...

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

8 hours ago, The Siren said:

now i have a cute game for us to play :nails:

out of the MM3 leaks, which songs would make up the best possible album and the worst possible album in your opinion :nails:

Any album with Needle & Thread, Sirens, Tunnel Vision, Fingers Crossed, Death, Garden and Færie Soirée cannot be wrong :true: 

I don't think I actually hate any of the l**ked songs (Jinx could be my least fave but it's so unfinished) but I'd be completely glad if she doesn't finish Emerald, Synchronicities or Corpse. Mother of Pearl and Moon Cycle are cute but I don't think I'd need them in the album. Dragon's Blood is terribly catchy and I can't help but bop to it, but I agree it's not in the best from the bunch. I think Leeches and Barely Juice come together, but as far as I remember they both were mentioned to be scrapped so :noparty: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: