Jack

Melanie Martinez

I need to remind myself of the absolute serves we got in K-12 tbh.

-fSYNS.gif

7ad9a2564494e38a25d8214fabf3756162948488

402be59b5c7083a4e9b70dfd404fdda4a92c3735

These are UNMATCHED. I'm also fully convinced that the Detention dance and how cute she looked in Lunchbox Friends are the only reasons I like those songs :toofunny:

9 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

This is what I expect productionwise from her... btw it's produced by CJ Baran and Mel posted a story with him earlier this year so we might be winning :nails: 

Angry song of the decade btw

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Happy birthday Melanie! Let's leak something to celebrate :thankyou:

Hello, have been looking for mother of pearl to download for so long and have been to several sites and forums and all the links are down. I saw that you posted a mega file last year and was wondering if you had mother of pearl somewhere? 

So about that single she was gonna put out... what happened to the March/April release girlie :eek:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

36 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Let’s hope she pulls a Sky and announces the single on the last day of the month :oprah:

exactly what I thought but she doesn't even think about that... the way she's waiting for spring to be over so she can give us another prediction :oprah:

She said it wasn't going to take 4 years for the next movie, but we're almost at the 3 year mark already, and I'm not on my toes for the single.

I swear, there's one thing multiple big artists need to do lately, and it's to stop making constant release date estimates that end up being wrong every time. It pisses off their fans and makes them look unprofessional. AKA "Lying like SZA", lol.

On 4/30/2022 at 1:32 PM, Gravitate said:

Let’s hope she pulls a Sky and announces the single on the last day of the month :oprah:

And no Sky single yet... please don't speak that into existence :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The fact that she missed so many opportunities to promo K-12 properly, like, she made a whole ass film and didn't even do a behind the scenes/making of, Show & Tell was being the most streamed song and the only thing they did was release the mv first and leave it as it is, no mirrored choreography videos for Detention/Show & Tell/HSS when they could just easily leave the acting scenes out and put the full choreo without cuts... :oprah:

On 4/30/2022 at 11:04 AM, Coloringbooks said:

So about that single she was gonna put out... what happened to the March/April release girlie :eek:

Watch her announce something faster than Sky releasing "Don't Forget" lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde