Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 hours ago, teacherzpet said:

The pretty version of Maze alreadyΒ leaked, keepΒ it.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

we have two new leaks? can someone share? dbree doesn't work for me anymore.

Β 

edit: found them!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just listened to the leaks and I'm gently disappointed. Once you get past the "shiny and new" aspect, most of the recent finished tracks are decent, but leave me feeling like something is missing. Especially in the lyrics.

Β 

I know she didn't write Cry Baby on her own, but she wrote enough to prove that she's a capable lyricist, and we haven't seen enough of that since then. I'm craving more from her and her producers. Hoping she hasn't made any drastic changes and the new album will still sound like the tracks we heard throughout 2021. I still don't fully believe that every song from those MM3 sessions are being scrapped either, so let's go, Sirens.

59 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Just listened to the leaks and I'm gently disappointed. Once you get past the "shiny and new" aspect, most of the recent finished tracks are decent, but leave me feeling like something is missing. Especially in the lyrics.

Β 

I know she didn't write Cry Baby on her own, but she wrote enough to prove that she's a capable lyricist, and we haven't seen enough of that since then. I'm craving more from her and her producers. Hoping she hasn't made any drastic changes and the new album will still sound like the tracks we heard throughout 2021. I still don't fully believe that every song from those MM3 sessions are being scrapped either, so let's go, Sirens.

Same... inconsistent flame and maze are something we've heard before from her, monotonous melodically andΒ productionwise.

A good portion of MM3 sessions leaked so I really doubt none of them would make the cut, either one or two are on the tracklist.

8 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

Do we think she's coming this month?Β :eartha:

noΒ :rip:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

what are the chances of us getting MM3 this year?

50%, considering she's known for postponing every prediction date she gives us... i mean it even happened with after schoolΒ :oprah:Β 

Let's remember she started promoting K-12 in May(teaser)Β and released it september andΒ she still hasn't done anything MM3 related neither so i don't expect a spring release