Jack

Melanie Martinez

I'm guessing (hoping?) that the manicure she was showing off has something to do with a photoshoot or video that we might get soon.

It's definitely way more decorative than functional anyway, and I'm pretty sure the last few times she's showed off manicures like this it was for something she was filming.

15 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

we will probably get the new version of mm3 on the dbree at this point mm3 is doomed

new version? was the album completed and then redone from scratch? 

11 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

SHE RELEASED... 

A NAILS STORY :eartha::eartha2:

An old one at that, apparently it's at the house she moved out of and is currently in a different state from :magikarp:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

10 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

I'm guessing (hoping?) that the manicure she was showing off has something to do with a photoshoot or video that we might get soon.

It's definitely way more decorative than functional anyway, and I'm pretty sure the last few times she's showed off manicures like this it was for something she was filming.

I remember she posted one that was very decorated like this one and she used it at the time she was shooting that scrapped photoshoot for K-12(the one she is on the chalkboard and greenscreen).

I really hope it has to do with MM3, it looks fabulous and matches the aesthetic of her new font with the sword she's been using lately.

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

new version? was the album completed and then redone from scratch? 

The whole album was never scrapped or redone from scratch, it's just people assuming that just because she said "the songs i'm putting out y'all haven't heard yet", all the songs that leaked were for the MM3 sessions(or not even that, just her experimenting, Mother of Pearl was just a random song and never meant for MM3 , as she said), it doesn't mean all of them were part of the final tracklist.

On 6/14/2022 at 9:32 PM, Pop The Balloons said:

Fall of 2053 is more like it 

She's pulling a Fiona apple and making us wait almost 12 years for an album 

nope she's pulling a sky ferreira by cosistantly LYING by saying the new era is coming and delaying it everytime. fiona at least just disappears and then comes back when she feels its right.. anyway

1 minute ago, ButterflyBones said:

So fucking sick of seeing them trotting around cows and grass fields, lol.. Does she really think it's not getting old at this point? :awkney:

maybe its the "one last time before things are finalized for promo" type posts :awkney:

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

maybe its the "one last time before things are finalized for promo" type posts :awkney:

Not sure why we would need that when we've already gotten like 500 this year. Even if we weren't waiting for her to release something, it'd still get old having the same video posted every week, just with her in a different knit crop top and hat.