Jack

Melanie Martinez

she's insane for these prices omg. the fact she's pricing this shit like if a luxury brand made it with real crystals and rich pearls, girl...? you just bought those little plastic pearls at the thrift store for 3$.... but what shocks me the most is that people even bought those...... anyway.... rip melanie martinez.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

35 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Well that was.. not what I was expecting. Kind of corny, but then again, it is a Cry Baby outtake and a lot of those edge into bad lyricism.

Side note, a lot of the jewelry pieces from this latest drop are still unsold, and people are talking a lot of shit on Twitter. I wonder if that has anything to do with the leak. Her fans seem a bit over her lately and I can't blame them with the way things have been. I just wonder if this will have any effect on MM3 sales, or if we'll even get any interaction from her after all of this drama. At this point I wouldn't even be too surprised if she just never released the new album.

Sticks and Stones is amazing imo ! it has that perfect Cry Baby sound :defeated: stuff like this really reminds me why I love Melanie despite all her recent shenanigans.

BTW, it's 2014

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

the botched pearl crosses and chicken feet shaped pearls never fail to take me out :crai:

anyway..  sticks and stones is really cute !!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Yooo I'm VIBING to Sticks & Stones! Lyrically/songwriting-wise kinda meh, but the melodies and THAT GUITAR AND THOSE SYNTHS :gurl::oprah4::cryney2: also the melody in the post-chorus >>>>

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 7/22/2022 at 6:18 PM, missanthrophocene said:

Ok but can we talk about how Tunnel Vision literally talks about people leaking her upcoming music... she came for our neck           :gurl:

the "show me how far obssession goes, could have been more now we'll never know" gets me cuz we won't ever get them released:gurl:

This reach...

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I still love Cry Baby, which is a really successful, researched, wanted, produced record, I think that in a few years it will become a little classic of Pop music. :party:

As for the rest of Melanie's career, I find it difficult to project myself, I can't know what she will be doing in a few years... Will she keep her universe? K-19 was really below CB and After School was good without shining.

I find it hard to see her in 5 years with this pretty rosy universe and singing about school, I like it but one day it will get stuck.

I've skimmed over his news a bit this year and the leaks that have leaked don't have a lot of sparkle compared to Cry Baby, which was strong and striking.

I hope she goes into darker sounds, like Mad Hatter or great sounds like Soap, those little arrangements that made her songs quite unique.

Her last projects were a fiasco, she should think less big and make a really good solid album, she can do it. :smokes:

alright im in my insane era and this wont happen but if melanie isnt using dragons blood i want her to sell it to aespa:popcorn:  if you kno them just think about it. idk that much about their storyline but i think they killed black mamba so a dragon character could be the next villain. with some tweaks i think it could be a hit. im telling you i have the mind of a mastermind :oprah3: this is how i save that song