Jack

Melanie Martinez

Still can't believe it took her whole fanbase bullying her for us to get some news on the album. :rip: 

A fall release doesn't leave her a lot of time to start teasing and releasing videos either, but we'll see. I just wish she'd scale back and focus on normal projects instead of taking years and millions of dollars to make films that nobody really wants. It would make her life easier, and make her more money, but she seems to think that being realistic about things is giving up on her dreams or something, idk.

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

sure theres well orginised masterposts not mine

You can't share links to material intended to be released in the future. You'll be banned if you're caught. Remove it. 

20 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

Still can't believe it took her whole fanbase bullying her for us to get some news on the album. :rip: 

A fall release doesn't leave her a lot of time to start teasing and releasing videos either, but we'll see. I just wish she'd scale back and focus on normal projects instead of taking years and millions of dollars to make films that nobody really wants. It would make her life easier, and make her more money, but she seems to think that being realistic about things is giving up on her dreams or something, idk.

can see one music video being released this year and that's it. She said she wants to release mvs in plural in the fall which leaves her 4 months to release another one when there is still shooting+writing+editing+other processes??? is she for real :toofunny:

I really hope she doesn't make the music videos so simple and repetitive like some of the crybaby ones or at an hotel just so she can say she released something...

33 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

can see one music video being released this year and that's it. She said she wants to release mvs in plural in the fall which leaves her 4 months to release another one when there is still shooting+writing+editing+other processes??? is she for real :toofunny:

Exactly! We've been getting told "new material coming soon" for over a year now, and been let down every time. I'm glad we're getting updates, but man, if she isn't absolutely sure about something I'd rather her just say that instead of throwing out false promises. 

If she wants these singles to impress, she'll have to put a fair amount of time and money into the MVs. The fastest MV I think she's ever made was probably the Bakery, and even that took about a months worth of planning, shooting, editing, etc. I don't see her releasing more than one or two singles this year either, and at this point I'm a little worried about what we'll be getting vs what we could've had by now. I just remember how excited we all were for MM2, and then K-12 ended up being a big disappointment. I don't think we can handle that again, lol.

not worried about the music videos tbh 

i’m a fan of hers because of her music not her videos, and this time around the music is better than ever, i was already disappointed with k-12’s visuals (and that was supposed to be a visual-oriented album) so it can’t get much worse 

2 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

not worried about the music videos tbh 

i’m a fan of hers because of her music not her videos, and this time around the music is better than ever, i was already disappointed with k-12’s visuals (and that was supposed to be a visual-oriented album) so it can’t get much worse 

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't matter to me if she didn't even release any MVs at all for the singles. It's just that her chances of commercial success are much higher if she puts out well made, well planned videos for the rollout of the new album, and I know one of her goals with this album is to reach a wider audience. She's made showstopping visuals in the past, I want to see her open the era with some of that and show people what she's capable of.

Besides, the more attention and views she gets, the more money she makes, and the more content we get in the future. She'll also be free to make as many movies and visual albums as she wants, and won't have to do weird shit for a budget. 🥴 It's a win for everyone.

3 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't matter to me if she didn't even release any MVs at all for the singles. It's just that her chances of commercial success are much higher if she puts out well made, well planned videos for the rollout of the new album, and I know one of her goals with this album is to reach a wider audience. She's made showstopping visuals in the past, I want to see her open the era with some of that and show people what she's capable of.

+ what we've heard from the album makes me think it's material that will go amazing with impressive visuals tbh :oprah:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

there’s a new snippet

people are saying it’s a k-12 scrap 

where did this even come from?

The snippet was leaked on The Holy Mountain Discord server. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

20 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

there’s a new snippet

people are saying it’s a k-12 scrap 

where did this even come from?

leak mirror, mirror and heartbeat for cry baby’s 7th anniversary challenge

sounds like a serve

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever