Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

maybe Melanie meant next year not this year?

Uh oh, if it's 2023 then the 4-year cycle between studio albums will repeat itself :ohno: I just hope like 75% of the songs we've heard actually make it on the album. Almost a year after the major leaks, I can say this is probably my favourite Melanie material ever AND it's not even completely polished! Those final mixes will end me I can feel it

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

35 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Uh oh, if it's 2023 then the 4-year cycle between studio albums will repeat itself :ohno: I just hope like 75% of the songs we've heard actually make it on the album. Almost a year after the major leaks, I can say this is probably my favourite Melanie material ever AND it's not even completely polished! Those final mixes will end me I can feel it

theres no doubt about the foothold the final versions will have over us :trisha:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

not since the mass actually, i dont think.

The mass of all the mm3 shit? Last leak I heard of was sticks & stones 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

forgot about that one lmao yeah i think thats the last song that leaked

Low-key was underwhelming, oh well 

Can this bitch come back already? 

At this rate most of the gays will stan hard for Bella Poarch and will think Melanie is ripping her sound off lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

At this rate most of the gays will stan hard for Bella Poarch and will think Melanie is ripping her sound off lol

Wouldn't be surprised if they already have lmao

kind of sad that she didn't post anything for cry baby's anniversary. not even a little story :( that album means so much to me

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

16 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Ew, but Bella Poarch ain't got nothing on Melanie, even if her output is just a ripoff of the CB aesthetic lol. Not trying to be a snake but Bella perfilates to be a sort of one-hit-wonder career? I don't see her releasing anything in 5 years tbh :scoff: 

Melanie, don't let a TikToker take your fanbase and release something, for fuck's sake :read: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

i know she probably never finished it but I want Magnets to be on the album so bad, it’s gorgeous and she has no piano ballads in her discography 

one of my FAV melanie songs ever. i know its a demo, but those lyrics are probably the most profound lyrics written in this album cycle.

7 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ew, but Bella Poarch ain't got nothing on Melanie, even if her output is just a ripoff of the CB aesthetic lol. Not trying to be a snake but Bella perfilates to be a sort of one-hit-wonder career? I don't see her releasing anything in 5 years tbh :scoff: 

Melanie, don't let a TikToker take your fanbase and release something, for fuck's sake :read: 

Yeah, most of those TikTok celebrities-turn-to-singers have zero future. 

I'm still shocked that Grimes worked with her, but oh well, she changed a lot as well, I can barely recognize her, but her music is still good lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

19 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Not that flop TikTok singer who called her a flop back peddling and saying she was reading comments and that she loves Melanie 🙄

she actually was reading a comment lmao