Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

It's just an opinion. And I'm not shitting on it, I just don't think it's one of her best songwriting moments, and after some of the unreleased songs we've heard recently I wouldn't say it's her strongest material. She was a teenager when she wrote it though, so of course her lyricism has grown since then.

i didnt address this right to ur words its just a general opinion to shit this song and, i dont really see someone said anything good about this one, but its actually so so good and deserves a relisten! 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

i didnt address this right to ur words its just a general opinion to shit this song and, i dont really see someone said anything good about this one, but its actually so so good and deserves a relisten! 

I'd say it's top fifty at most :true:

The way you talk about WDBCF is how I talk about Birthing Addicts or Sirens

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

At this point there is no point in guessing anymore :flop:

Correct, there's no point in guessing when this bitch doesn't give a fuck about her fans and her career. 

She just want to milk us for a quick buck lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 8/24/2022 at 7:28 PM, 13 Bitches said:

anyways so realistically which songs do you think will make the cut

I'm confidently about Sirens, don't know about the other ones...

I'd love if she released Garden as a lead-single cuz it's like a transition of her cry baby sound to something new, the instrumental in the beginning everyone would be like "ehhh this childlike nursery rhyme xylophone music box sound again melanie?" and then the beat changes to her rapping :omg:

13 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I'm confidently about Sirens, don't know about the other ones...

I'd love if she released Garden as a lead-single cuz it's like a transition of her cry baby sound to something new, the instrumental in the beginning everyone would be like "ehhh this childlike nursery rhyme xylophone music box sound again melanie?" and then the beat changes to her rapping :omg:

now wait this would be a serve :oop:

On 8/24/2022 at 8:28 PM, 13 Bitches said:

anyways so realistically which songs do you think will make the cut

Sirens should be there one way or another since it sounds so fresh and different for her but I really want to see TV and/or Garden on the album (my most replayed songs from MM3 sessions)

9 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Can the Stans on Twitter stop making things up for attention I'm sick of it like 🙄

Crybabyboi is the worst, such a weird and annoying account. It really makes it obvious why this fandom has the reputation it does. 

Just so weird to make fan accounts of people only to troll them and spread bullshit around

8 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

Crybabyboi is the worst, such a weird and annoying account. It really makes it obvious why this fandom has the reputation it does. 

Just so weird to make fan accounts of people only to troll them and spread bullshit around

those types of people are most likely jobless and leech off of someone else lmao

I see what she's trying to do, but some of her music lately has sounded so messy. Her rhythm is all over the place, her vocals are unstable, lyrics get crammed in places that don't sound right, and there's just a lot of word salad. I hope we don't get too much of that on MM3.