Jack

Melanie Martinez

18 minutes ago, Rose McGowan said:

She looks absolutely amazing :angie: MM3 is gonna have SEX APPEAL IKTR

Period I think she looks amazing too, healthy and happy idk why people always gotta be so overly critical of others bodies online. They wouldn't say that to her face 🙄

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Huh?

:hellno: is my reaction to the comments

:deadbanana:

14 hours ago, defectedbythisform said:

Looking very interesting... apparently Melanie has a whole new makeup / creative team working with her on set? 

314454609_518965989846838_29982740527904

now that im looking at it with a bigger screen, kinda looks like a mantis of some sort?

30 minutes ago, The Siren said:

now that im looking at it with a bigger screen, kinda looks like a mantis of some sort?

Ah I see and the ring does actually kinda look like some sort of mantis, I wonder.... 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

3 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I had some of the biggest musical chills of my life yesterday listening to WDBCM I was NOT expecting it :oprah2: I thought I was in a trance when the chorus came on wtf I love this song

absolutely her top5 love seeing some appreciation to this greatest CB ballad:oprah3: btw instrumental is available as well so u can listen to these Lil sounds and the way The song builds up to The 2nd chorus hit me EVERY time

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 hours ago, The Siren said:

8 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Ah I see and the ring does actually kinda look like some sort of mantis, I wonder.... 

guys it’s supposed to look like a piece of coral, mother of Pearl vibes

22 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

What the MOTHERFUCK I think Sirens and all its versions have potential to be one of my most played songs of all time what the FUCK I'm lit... I'm lit going to pass out any second :air2:

Sirens, Needle & Thread, Fingers Crossed and Death are my utmost favourite sessions from MM3. And there's also Dragon's Blood, Void, Garden, Færie Soirée and Tunnel Vision :legend: she has been sitting on her magnum opus and doesn't want to release it :crying:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

guys it’s supposed to look like a piece of coral, mother of Pearl vibes

didnt Mel say she wasnt gonna release MOP? :eartha2:

45 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

What the MOTHERFUCK I think Sirens and all its versions have potential to be one of my most played songs of all time what the FUCK I'm lit... I'm lit going to pass out any second :air2:

if i add sirens demo 3 and demo 4, it'd be #2

https://www.last.fm/user/Christopher-Roy/library/music/Melanie+Martinez/+tracks

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yeah she said it was scrapped :deadbanana: i mean i see why but i still lowkey like it and have it on my MM3 album lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

if i add sirens demo 3 and demo 4, it'd be #2

https://www.last.fm/user/Christopher-Roy/library/music/Melanie+Martinez/+tracks

I think she had to lie about MOP because of that shitty company. I still believe that Mother of Pearl will be the single:defeated:

does anyone have leaks server on Discord?:flutter:

It'd be so fitting for MM3 if she decided to film in Mexico, so I hope she is. Life, death, rebirth, and the afterlife are all extremely important in Mexican culture and folklore, and there's so much beautiful scenery to work with. It would probably also be a lot less expensive than filming somewhere like Europe again, so all around it seems like a good choice.

3 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

It'd be so fitting for MM3 if she decided to film in Mexico, so I hope she is. Life, death, rebirth, and the afterlife are all extremely important in Mexican culture and folklore, and there's so much beautiful scenery to work with. It would probably also be a lot less expensive than filming somewhere like Europe again, so all around it seems like a good choice.

i never thought of that :omg:

30 minutes ago, BowOfLove said:

Weren't we supposed to get a single by the end of the year? I can't imagine her releasing it anytime soon with holidays coming. 

we were supposed to have it in the fall :lmao: