Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

If she released anything now I'm sure she would be a tiktok darling, so where's the single:crossed:

Gaga’s Bloody Mary is getting its revenge after 10+ years :true: I don’t mind it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Oh and also, did you hear about the Nusi Quero drama? Do you think it is the reason why the Mexico music video is still not released? Cuz i saw someone making a very good point, that if he actually made some pieces (or whole outfits) for Mel's upcoming MV/MVs then in the light of these allegations (that actually made it to the LAPD with proof) it could look bad on Melanie... cuz you know how it can go like, even that Melanie could not foresight this at all. 

(for those that do not know: a picture of a ring that melanie used in her upcoming MV was posted by one of the make up artists, it is most likely Nusi's work, also Rio worked on this as well and she tends to work with him, if u want to see more look on my previous posts)

1 hour ago, defectedbythisform said:

Oh and also, did you hear about the Nusi Quero drama? Do you think it is the reason why the Mexico music video is still not released? Cuz i saw someone making a very good point, that if he actually made some pieces (or whole outfits) for Mel's upcoming MV/MVs then in the light of these allegations (that actually made it to the LAPD with proof) it could look bad on Melanie... cuz you know how it can go like, even that Melanie could not foresight this at all. 

(for those that do not know: a picture of a ring that melanie used in her upcoming MV was posted by one of the make up artists, it is most likely Nusi's work, also Rio worked on this as well and she tends to work with him, if u want to see more look on my previous posts)

Goddamnit :lanasrs2:

6 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

we're never getting the next era omfg..... what a disgusting man btw some of the shit i just read was terrible

his response https://www.instagram.com/p/CloJ_Otr695/?hl=en

:lanasrs2:

2 hours ago, TextBook said:

Okay, can someone explain me what happened? Who’s Nusi Quero and how is he related to Mel?

I explained everything in the thing that I wrote, Nusi is a designer that most likely made some pieces for mels upcoming work, u can check @/mm3updates on instagram, they posted the piece 

19 hours ago, defectedbythisform said:

@TextBook

On 12/7/2022 at 9:42 PM, defectedbythisform said:

UPDATE: thankfully Nusi did not create this specific piece, but there’s still a chance he made something else that was not teased by Melanie’s team…

44 minutes ago, defectedbythisform said:

UPDATE: thankfully Nusi did not create this specific piece, but there’s still a chance he made something else that was not teased by Melanie’s team…

i really hope it's because of something else and not this mess 

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Melanie do something challenge, this thread and her career are dead af 😩 not to mention 2022 is almost over. If miss SZA can give us an album after 5 years then you can too 

Melanie could have to re-do some video(s) cos of the possibility of working with a now-accused predator.