Jack

Melanie Martinez

12 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

shes over

Honestly yeah, like I said SZA gave us a 23 song album and what has Melanie given us? Stress and starvation. I wish she would stop making stupid choices and being so stubborn. I get there's technicalities and all but still. I'm just going to have to Stan just Charli for now I guess :/ 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

On 12/14/2022 at 5:04 PM, BowOfLove said:

Fuck the videos, release the damn album 😩

Honestly at this point the album should be released January - March 2023. Then she should work on the videos later. I'm hoping she just puts out videos for this next era because if she tries to make a film as well, she most likely won't have enough money to give back to Atlantic.

23 hours ago, baddisease said:

Why do y'all hate on her?

:um2:

because she's sitting on her magnum opus all because of the film most likely tho, i'm not 100% sure as i'm very off-the-loop, but that seems very to-be-expected given our background with K-12 and stuff.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 12/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, baddisease said:

Why do y'all hate on her?

I don't think anyone is trying to be hateful, it's just impatience talking. People aren't wrong though about how messy things have been with her.

She had a hit debut, then got bullied off the internet for a minute, came back with a school themed flop album followed by a B-side school themed EP, had some of her best music leaked, and went radio silent outside of pushing false release dates, overpriced jewelry, and NFTs. It's even been nearly a year since she posted anything besides a few IG stories, some of which also had false release dates. It's kind of easy to see why people are complaining, I just hope she comes back soon and strongly(if Atlantic will let her, jfc) with MM3 to make up for all of the bad PR.

11 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I don't think anyone is trying to be hateful, it's just impatience talking. People aren't wrong though about how messy things have been with her.

She had a hit debut, then got bullied off the internet for a minute, came back with a school themed flop album followed by a B-side school themed EP, had some of her best music leaked, and went radio silent outside of pushing false release dates, overpriced jewelry, and NFTs. It's even been nearly a year since she posted anything besides a few IG stories, some of which also had false release dates. It's kind of easy to see why people are complaining, I just hope she comes back soon and strongly(if Atlantic will let her, jfc) with MM3 to make up for all of the bad PR.

fuck, at this point id take an outtakes compilation full of leaks we have already if it means we'll get something while we wait for MM3

12 hours ago, The Siren said:

fuck, at this point id take an outtakes compilation full of leaks we have already if it means we'll get something while we wait for MM3

ikr i'd be here for a The Rarities compilation with 12 leaks to tie us over. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 12/14/2022 at 7:04 PM, BowOfLove said:

Fuck the videos, release the damn album 😩

i'd rather have music videos released every 3 months like she did with Cry Baby(but with good visuals and storytelling this time, some of the cry baby videos aren't the best...), the film is 100% what is making atlantic postpone the release+her wanting to release music videos and album first and then the film later it juts gets worse cuz it means she is gonna need a lot more budget and knowing atlantic records... :trisha:

i dont feel like shit on her honestly.... i mean thats not surprise she takes more time for a movie like we had been waiting for k12 for 4 years and.. yeah she messed up saying we would get something in spring or by the end of the year but big mm3 leak happened and for sure she had to change concept since she not gonna use these beautiful beats and she has to shot the movie while shit going on and this is why she needs to delay it, idk whats the problem since we have litetally whole timless album Cry Baby and wonderful k12, after these absolutely top tire bodies of art i can forgive her everything and wait and stan for forever this one of a kind beautiful mind woman... melanie just do ur job i know u gonna serve as u always do:kiss2: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

43 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

aa... how a year depends on music videos' relevancy? :wtf3:

Some years ago people used to buy CDs and listen to music on YouTube. Music videos were very relevant at the time. But today music gets popular with streaming services, TikTok and radios. It’s just a fact.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy