Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, ButterflyBones said:

Well we're not getting music yet, but there's more shoes coming...! *smiles through my tears*

I really can't believe she missed an opportunity to call the "Cake Show" shoes "Cake Walk" shoes. So much cuter. Anyway..

AND couldve released cake walk as the promo single :sadcore2:

heyyy so i have a question. i tried using a spotify to MP3 converter for the k12 album, and when i downloaded the music in the mp3 format, for some reason, the songs which were the official audio on spotify, converted and downloaded as the music videos. like the music videos we’re converted and downloaded instead of just the actual songs on spotify. the songs brain and heart and show and tell werent even the songs. show and tell was converted and downloaded as an hour long episode of just the audio of an americas got talent episode. brain and heart was a 15 minute anatomy lecture about… the  brain and the heart. i promise im being serious. here’s what downloaded. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

5 hours ago, jamesss said:

heyyy so i have a question. i tried using a spotify to MP3 converter for the k12 album, and when i downloaded the music in the mp3 format, for some reason, the songs which were the official audio on spotify, converted and downloaded as the music videos. like the music videos we’re converted and downloaded instead of just the actual songs on spotify. the songs brain and heart and show and tell werent even the songs. show and tell was converted and downloaded as an hour long episode of just the audio of an americas got talent episode. brain and heart was a 15 minute anatomy lecture about… the  brain and the heart. i promise im being serious. here’s what downloaded. 

the downloader probably dowonloaded from a different source according to the song titles.

im in a discord server that has a bot that downloads spotify in 320 ogg files (higher quality than mp3 actually)

21 hours ago, The Siren said:

the downloader probably dowonloaded from a different source according to the song titles.

im in a discord server that has a bot that downloads spotify in 320 ogg files (higher quality than mp3 actually)

dm me sis

On 2/1/2023 at 2:29 PM, jamesss said:

these kind of apps lowkey downloads and rips straight from yt unfortunately but there are other legit apps that do the job

4 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

dm me sis

these kind of apps lowkey downloads and rips straight from yt unfortunately but there are other legit apps that do the job

ugh. do you have any site or app recommendations? that i preferably don’t have to pay for 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

32 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

she just lost it when decided not to release it the same with hystory, idk why she just Kept losing potential since k12😭 but i do know she is coming back very hard:oprah4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

27 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

It's cute, but my expectations were a little higher. And it's not that I'm tired of the leaks, but I'm getting tired of having nothing BUT leaks and low quality snippets lately(that get hoarded after being teased for months).

I'm hoping the album actually comes out this year, because what we currently have isn't cutting it for me anymore and hasn't been for years.

Can anyone figure out what she's saying on the bridge? 

Are you done searching for glittery gold on your shelf?
Baby, stop trying
To [?] by somebody else

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

Can anyone figure out what she's saying on the bridge? 

Are you done searching for glittery gold on your shelf?
Baby, stop trying
To [?] by somebody else

To fit a standard made by somebody (I think)

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, Gravitate said:

To fit a standard made by somebody (I think)

Omgggg that must be it, thank you 949100813488373782.gif I've spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to transcribe the bridge correctly, my friends couldn't figure it out either :rip:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

St

6 hours ago, medievalthots said:

still not as Great as her older stuff… but an improvement from whatever After School ended up to be…

I Dont understand why include Glued, Field Trip or Brain & Heart when she had this, History or Function :facepalm:

this would had been 10 times better:

1. History

2. Notebook

3. Test Me

4. Numbers

5. Lost & Found

6. Function

7. Trophy

The Bakery is great but doesnt make much sense thematically (not school related), like a stand alone single