Jack

Melanie Martinez

10 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I Dont understand why include Glued, Field Trip or Brain & Heart

all of these r top tier ur mentally ill

8 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Does anyone care enough to leak Stitches in HQ?

no one likes it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

all of these r top tier ur mentally ill

no one likes it

Well… Glued has this sound effect that make me cringe… I know Its supposed to be glue but my mind go to other places… the song itself is badΒ 

Β 

Brain & Heart Its just plain boring.

Β 

Field Trip sounds like a fan type beat from You Tube, also cant get over that horrendous flow in the chorus.

Β 

In general something I noticedΒ in the AS EP is that lyrics dont seem to have much relation with song titles, like the metaphor IsntΒ there… sorry. At least History, Function or Trophy are more sonically interesting even if the lyrics still make me cringe a littleΒ 

42 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Well… Glued has this sound effect that make me cringe… I know Its supposed to be glue but my mind go to other places… the song itself is badΒ 

Β 

Brain & Heart Its just plain boring.

Β 

Field Trip sounds like a fan type beat from You Tube, also cant get over that horrendous flow in the chorus.

Β 

In general something I noticedΒ in the AS EP is that lyrics dont seem to have much relation with song titles, like the metaphor IsntΒ there… sorry. At least History, Function or Trophy are more sonically interesting even if the lyrics still make me cringe a littleΒ 

i like the whole ep and its outtakes except stitches tbh but yeah

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I’m pretty new to this site and I didn’t expect an in-depth discussion here about Melanie and resources for some unreleased songs!. I recently got into her and fell in love with Cry Baby, not as much with K-12. I’ve read back a few pages and thanks everyone for all the unreleased suggestions! Trophy sounds really goodΒ :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

Β 

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

25 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’m pretty new to this site and I didn’t expect an in-depth discussion here about Melanie and resources for some unreleased songs!. I recently got into her and fell in love with Cry Baby, not as much with K-12. I’ve read back a few pages and thanks everyone for all the unreleased suggestions! Trophy sounds really goodΒ :true:

once again i Just must recommend to u to listen to rocking horse, jumprope, ring pop and where do babies come from........... i cant at how much they are perfect,Β 

besides that u can find anything else hereΒ https://mega.nz/folder/XXpCmBDa#DXhVHGKLxl2UbVFe3zqGdAΒ made by a user on discord

Well its not 100% full but as far as i know its the only one that is available

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 1/28/2023 at 5:35 PM, The Siren said:

is this list good for a Toy Chest compilation?

i added Birthing Addicts and Dear Porcupines as bonuses

1. Coloring Book
  2. Toy Chest
  3. Unhappy Meal
  4. Bombs on Monday Morning
  5. Birthing Addicts
  6. Arts & Crafts
  7. Ring Pop
  8. 99 Cent Store
  9. Seesaw
  10. Half-Hearted
  11. You Love I
  12. Where Do Babies Come from?
  13. Haunted
  14. Psycho Lovers

Β 

found this on google and think it could work as the artwork (if the Extra Clutter EP was not released separate from the Cry Baby deluxe edition)

cry_baby_s_extra_clutters_ep_by_melanie_martinez_by_candy_rex2_dchztxt-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjQwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMjljMzg1YWMtZDBmYi00YmRhLWEzYTYtOWQ4NjlkOTNhZGIzXC9kY2h6dHh0LWI4MjQ4MDU5LTZiMjQtNDQzOS1iMGJiLWY2MmU2ODcyZmE0Ny5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NjQwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.vWdWf7Pdhmi9rhbM66xNeBB4BOfm9ZrZ1ska0QHjV3Q

Β 

On 1/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, The Siren said:

as for an alt reality for Extra Clutter as a full album in accordance to the Toy Chest compilation above,

1. Dear Porcupines
  2. Schizo
  3. Play Date
  4. Rough Love
  5. Teddy Bear
  6. Drowning
  7. Rocking Horse
  8. Gingerbread Man
  9. Night Mime
  10. Cake
  11. Dead to Me
  12. Bittersweet Tragedy

thots? :hoe:

Β 

@sadness is a butterflyΒ i suggest these, out of all the cry baby outtakesΒ :hooker:

(note, Toy Chest is unleaked, nobody here has it)

Β 

and out of the MM3 leaks

Β Β 

On 1/19/2023 at 9:57 PM, The Siren said:

Melanie Martinez - Labyrinth

1. Void
  2. Fingers Crossed v2
  3. Garden v2
  4. Inconsistent Flame
  5. Tunnel Vision v2
  6. Maze
  7. Sirens v4
  8. Leeches
  9. Dragons Blood v2
  10. Needle & Thread v2
  11. Death v2

Β 

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

2013 ep sessions appreciation post

she quite literally served and went quietΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

25 minutes ago, The Siren said:

honestly, i think Seesaw would make a little more sense as a K-12 outtakes rather than Cry Baby cos it was recorded (as far as we know) in 2015

since she couldnt decide to the last between play date and half hearted plus she recorded the song (Seesaw) with a very similar theme right at the end of cb sessions i think it theoretically can be considered as a cb deluxe outtake that shoudve took the spot of play date, not telling the production is a very crybaby ish, but however it sounds clearly unfinished and i doubt there is a finalized version of it

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

since she couldnt decide to the last between play date and half hearted plus she recorded the song (Seesaw) with a very similar theme right at the end of cb sessions i think it theoretically can be considered as a cb deluxe outtake that shoudve took the spot of play date, not telling the production is a very crybaby ish, but neveless it sounds clearly unfinished and i doubt there is a finalized version of it

fuck seesaw fuck play date HALF HEARTED THOUGH πŸ—£

also heart at the door wouldve been a perfect droplet single for valentine's day she's so sick pitching that song

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

fuck seesaw fuck play date HALF HEARTED THOUGH πŸ—£

i really think it slaps i hope it has kind of a tragic vibe to be like a CB ballad but play date feels really on the right spot

what she definitely shouldve do is to put rocking horse in deluxe and ring pop right before pity partyΒ :pray2:

Just now, lanaismamom said:

i really think it slaps i hope it has kind of a tragic vibe to be like a CB ballad but play date feels really on the right spot

what she definitely shouldve do is to put rocking horse in deluxe and ring pop right before pity partyΒ :pray2:

most of the cb outtakes are just meh. I understand why she didn't add them, but I wish she would have gone darker with the sound with songs like bones are blue,Β bittersweet tragedy,Β etc. being added.

wait cootiesΒ 

Ice Spice Spice GIF - Ice Spice Ice Spice - Discover & Share GIFs

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Lunchbox Friends appreciation post.

she snapped with it and the movie scene is my fav

I absolutely loved how in sync the two of them were sitting at the table :illumilana2:

fUsMzFd.jpeg

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

since she couldnt decide to the last between play date and half hearted plus she recorded the song (Seesaw) with a very similar theme right at the end of cb sessions i think it theoretically can be considered as a cb deluxe outtake that shoudve took the spot of play date, not telling the production is a very crybaby ish, but however it sounds clearly unfinished and i doubt there is a finalized version of it

Shit, I'll take Seesaw as it is and pay for whatever physical copy it's on as is.Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, heavensentslut said:

fuck seesaw

Fuck you :crossed:

Spoiler

Don't mean it literally, pls don't hate me :spin:

Β 

fUsMzFd.jpeg