Jack

Melanie Martinez

57 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

what the hell are the complaints about? 'go girl give us nothing' like??????? she just announced an album???

it's more than she's done in the last couple years so just sit tight and hold up a month. we've waited since 2020 for new material so 1 month won't harm anyone right? :bebe: 

i very highkey want the tracklist too but damn it won't be too long from now unless the album gets surprise-delayed till like autumn or something

Because her fans hate everything she does or doesn’t do :true:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

what the hell are the complaints about? 'go girl give us nothing' like??????? she just announced an album???

it's more than she's done in the last couple years so just sit tight and hold up a month. we've waited since 2020 for new material so 1 month won't harm anyone right? :bebe: 

i very highkey want the tracklist too but damn it won't be too long from now unless the album gets surprise-delayed till like autumn or something

I was clearly just joking and mocking the ppl who shit on her for everything if you look at the bottom of my post I said on a serious note I'm very excited for portals, I'm just happy we're getting something new from miss ma'am because we've been parched and starved for too long 

32 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I think Unhappy Meal eventually inspired Drama Club

Ooo I definitely can see that connection 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Some mm fan page posted that portals started to leak (it clearly hasn't) And I told them that in the comments and they all got feral like.... if it leaked trust me Lana boards would know about it 

it’s kind of sad you can tell how a lot people don’t get attention in their homes so they feel the need to spam Internet forums with false info and leaks… like… what the point? :oop2:

23 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

not asking for half hearted but can we at least have cake instrumental in 320:noparty:

glad to see someone else is hoping to get the official cake instrumental. been looking for 8 years now :lange: 

b6ed76f5d9bb6223de52afa16664e5c0.jpg

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

it’s kind of sad you can tell how a lot people don’t get attention in their homes so they feel the need to spam Internet forums with false info and leaks… like… what the point? :oop2:

Literally like get a life, the release is almost exactly a month away just chill tf out. If anything leaks it'll be closer to the release date

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

They're saying my name in their prayers again
I flicker the lights so they understand
I won't say goodbye, I'm right by your side
We're screaming and pleading
This separation ends

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

They're saying my name in their prayers again
I flicker the lights so they understand
I won't say goodbye, I'm right by your side
We're screaming and pleading
This separation ends

what era:oprah2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

5 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Literally like get a life, the release is almost exactly a month away just chill tf out. If anything leaks it'll be closer to the release date

yess!! I’ve notice this specially in the Crybaby fandom… like… it’s literally a cry for help! Couldn’t imagine how making statements right outta ur ass gives u any kind of satisfaction… but go off I guess :eek:

17 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

That font she’s using on Instagram is so :sideeye:

Maybe we will get more lyrics all week?

Manifesting “eyes on the prize, thought the cherry would be better than the pie “ tomorrow :sluttybunny:

I better see

I make them panic it's satanic how I bend my body

Or

Don't feel bad when the fuckers all drown

:trisha:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I better see

I make them panic it's satanic how I bend my body

Or

Don't feel bad when the fuckers all drown

:trisha:

“As long as we’re connected, by a thread on shredded fabric, gonna wanna patch it, stitch it back together, wear you like a sweater baby”

:gurl::lange:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

16 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

did you all just collectively forget she literally already teased the new version of Sirens and that it is seeing a release :toofloppy:

I think there is some fear that it’s been reworked into oblivion, at least that’s the apprehension I have around TV even though we heard the snippet.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

18 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

did you all just collectively forget she literally already teased the new version of Sirens and that it is seeing a release :toofloppy:

Yes but there's still a chance that it's not the same song, but using similar structure or otherwise.