Jack

Melanie Martinez

My hype is slowly faiding away. What if they stop sending snippets to random fans online and release a single/music video/tracklist/whatever?? They’re basically spoilering the whole record for absolutely no reason and that’s annoying.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Also I was cringing at the girl eating that egg shell on the last video, like did someone say that was food? And her saying it was the best thing ever. :air:

It’s probably chocolate or sugar or something but I feel like it’s not handled in a sanitary way :oprah3: 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

15 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

i’d take the sound of one night i saw a frog on a log and he spoke to me so magic so dark rabbit woof woof chirp chirp over track 6 easily :tanisha:

legendary song if you ask me. i've always wanted to hear a finished version of it

ITS JEFF LEVIN ITS TRUE :trisha:

lmao all of the melanie stans on twitter are either saying its the best song they’ve ever heard (delusion) or are trashing on it there is no inbetween :air:

1 minute ago, baked said:

lmao all of the melanie stans on twitter are either saying its the best song they’ve ever heard (delusion) or are trashing on it there is no inbetween :air:

I feel like a big hypocrite for judging based on this snippet, as I always try to advocate for listening to the songs in full,  but it’s very very bad.

I have some faith that she wouldn’t tease songs we already heard IF they made the album. So maybe this is a filler track before TV :awkney:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

12 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I feel like a big hypocrite for judging based on this snippet, as I always try to advocate for listening to the songs in full,  but it’s very very bad.

I have some faith that she wouldn’t tease songs we already heard IF they made the album. So maybe this is a filler track before TV :awkney:

same i mean this sounds very bad hopefully it's a filler track and the only skip