Jack

Melanie Martinez

I like the video and am liking the snippet more and more but:

1. why does she move her mouth like that on that round and dull line (which is the worst lyric of the snippet)

2. why is she not saying the Ts in the word battle?:xgiggle:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

31 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

So these moth wings.. they're basically the eyes, aren't they?

I never made that connection :shock:

Then why aren't the prosthetic eyes in the same assemblage?

this promo strategy is so bizarre... like the first few teasers felt reminiscent of the k-12 promo with the polished cgi teasers. but now we wait for a random stan to post they got an egg in the mail with a usb in it, just for her to repost them and post a slightly different snippet (presumably like a couple seconds earlier in the track) while someone films her on an iphone just doing whatever? how did we get here 

18 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

I’m not getting the concept of this album so far, those snippets are all sounding to be about love relantionships except death and hatching  :bebe: wheres sirens leeches needle n thread death v1 with lyrical content 

i think after the leaks she decided to rework some of the songs into new songs completely hence why this is  happening im not too mad because if she released all the leaked songs as they were would be kinda lame its better to be half leaked songs and half new songs 

10 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

i think after the leaks she decided to rework some of the songs into new songs completely hence why this is  happening im not too mad because if she released all the leaked songs as they were would be kinda lame its better to be half leaked songs and half new songs 

As long as they r not all love songs :oprah3: