Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I kinda think there will be 6 more. Tracks 7,10,11,13 and also 3, 4 which we have very very short clips of and are presumed TV and FS. That would take us through the next two weeks. 

6 eggs of new and extended... the final 4 are deluxe OPRAH MY MIND

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

35 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The whole concept disturbs me a little especially her prosthetics….makes me cringe.  

The whole thing makes me cringe. LIke girl, sing your music without all the gimmicks and get up. Last time she was playing the character of a kindergardner for like 8 years. Now it's some weird alien shit. Gaga and Grimes play around with weird looks and everything but the music they put out always spoke for itself and they always looked cool with their weird getups.

giphy.gif

every-time she releases a new album i’m hoping it’s the stripped back personal era but it is yet to happen… maybe next time

omg also i just got reminded of ‘piggyback’ she uploaded to soundcloud years ago like that ATE!

25 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The whole thing makes me cringe. LIke girl, sing your music without all the gimmicks and get up. Last time she was playing the character of a kindergardner for like 8 years. Now it's some weird alien shit. Gaga and Grimes play around with weird looks and everything but the music they put out always spoke for itself and they always looked cool with their weird getups.

giphy.gif

I agree…it’s waaaay too much aesthetics 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

ok wait lemme rephrase that

EGG SCHEDULE THEORY

Single Release Week: M: New Song, W: New Song, T: Single Announcement

Week After: M: New Song, T: New Song, W: Extended, T: Extended F: Extended

Final Week: M: Extended, W: Extended T: Extended F: Album (not an egg but the end of the eggs)

that would be 11 eggs darling

3 hours ago, Sugartears said:

Could "Limbs" be a new viral on TikTok? 

I like the trend. But only the people actually doing creative makeup looks. The regular ones are boring.

Yall are so negative about everything. OMG. People are having fun! Her sounds and aesthetic is the same as its always been she's a CONCEPT artist. That's what she does. Every song that she's EVER made always has a kind of childish theme. That's how she is. I don't love everything she does or makes but I'm not going to sit here and complain every time something isn't to my taste. This is who sis has been since the beginning.

41 minutes ago, The Siren said:

that would be 11 eggs darling

oh well then cut one of the eggs out then

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

29 minutes ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

I like the trend. But only the people actually doing creative makeup looks. The regular ones are boring.

Yall are so negative about everything. OMG. People are having fun! Her sounds and aesthetic is the same as its always been she's a CONCEPT artist. That's what she does. Every song that she's EVER made always has a kind of childish theme. That's how she is. I don't love everything she does or makes but I'm not going to sit here and complain every time something isn't to my taste. This is who sis has been since the beginning.

Sirens doesn’t sound childish :bored:

when will the gatekeeping of teased songs end? and a voice recording of a voice recording... like really? y'all can't just share the fucking file it's that serious. all music should be free and I'm sick of @'s gatekeeping. LEAK ERASE HER.

3 minutes ago, WildChild said:

all music should be free

completely disagree :headache:

anyway, its trending again

https://twitter.com/search?q="MELANIE MARTINEZ IS COMING"&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

7 minutes ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

Arguable. And still she didn't release it. Look at everything she's released......track record is.....lol

where in Sirens does it fit into the Cry Baby infantilism aesthetic? :deadbanana: