Jack

Melanie Martinez

Y'all I actually think Sirens and Dragon's Blood at LEAST are on this album... there's no way she teased us with that dragon hoodie and doesn't have DB on the album.

As for Sirens, I think the "Moon Cycle" shirt actually fits the vibe of that song too. "The milk from the rivers of every moon" and "cut 'em off, leave waters red" are some of the lyrics so maybe the artist listened to that? Idk I'm coping :toofloppy:

With TV and FS on there I just refuse to believe at least Sirens won't make it... it's much more popular (and finished) than those two, especially FS. 

7 hours ago, Sugartears said:

Could "Limbs" be a new viral on TikTok? 

The first one’s face before the transition killed me, same as the second one.

Third one, aunt Kathy needs to be a bit careful, sis broke her back there.

Fourth one, get away from me I’m a minor.

Fifth one, ok you kinda ate that up but I also just don’t like the bone cracking sound.

THE FUCKING SIXTH ONE GOODBYE

Seventh one he was off beat so it makes it worse.

The eighth one before the transition is giving that Rihanna performance of diamonds where her hand looks like a squashed spider.

Ninth one looks like Machine Gun Kelly 

The tenth one was just…boring. Like nothing happened. I will give it credit though, the least cringy one there.

Eleventh one, girl what transition is you speaking of? I saw no transformation within that video.

Twelfth one, okay miss Kelly-12 😍

Final one, pack it tf up Bella Poarch and Debby Ryan’s lovechild

27 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Y'all I actually think Sirens and Dragon's Blood at LEAST are on this album... there's no way she teased us with that dragon hoodie and doesn't have DB on the album.

As for Sirens, I think the "Moon Cycle" shirt actually fits the vibe of that song too. "The milk from the rivers of every moon" and "cut 'em off, leave waters red" are some of the lyrics so maybe the artist listened to that? Idk I'm coping :toofloppy:

With TV and FS on there I just refuse to believe at least Sirens won't make it... it's much more popular (and finished) than those two, especially FS. 

Dragon’s blood was scrapped. She put moon cycle on the album but made the dragon’s blood hoodie because well…that pink thing kinda looks like a mythical dragon thingy and it is kinda me menstruating so…

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

3 hours ago, WildChild said:

all music should be free

If all music was free then your favs wouldn’t be able to live because they have no income. So they’d have to get a job, but the debt they’re in to the record label would be a huge sum (minimum 100K an album if they’re a professional recording artist under a label like Atlantic) and some of their income will go towards that. And it just keeps going.

I understand what you mean, music is art, but it’s also a product, there are real people behind it who need to make a living. Yes, it sucks we need to pay for music (honestly I have no problem with it so I’m speaking for the people who do) but the people behind it need to make a living

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

5 hours ago, The Siren said:

ok, hear me out. imagine if the "pop/rock songs" sound more like this song?

a NO for me :bebe:

all this “punk rock” songs sound the fucking same, so over it 

9 hours ago, champainproblms said:

what if she changed the direction of the album for a pop rock sound because the label asked for more potential tiktok hits? k-12 wasn't nearly as sucessful commercially as cry baby, so maybe they pushed her to do more trendy type of music and that is why it sounds so different from the leaks

I doubt it… when a fave does something we don’t like we tend to blame it in the label but in Melanies case… I believe all her terrible choices are hers :emma:

Somebody should take serious legal action against Melanie for that Spider Song… it can cause severe trauma, brain damage and epilepsy attacks

having Garden, Sirens, Needle & Threat, Tunnel Vision, Faire Soiree, Dragons Blood, Leeches, Barely Juice… all ten times better than that shitshow of a song, and still decides to release that atrocity! :hillary:

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

wait i had a thought - what if the Limbs snippet could be a piece of the Spider Web song? :oopna2:

As far as I can remember the Limbs song was track 9 while Spider Shit is track 6… :toofloppy:

some of yall critiques sound more like dickriding :hillary:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

way off topic but my theory is the 2016 version of nightmime is the same as the 2013 version overall, just has removed vocals and production for pitching and updating if it got picked up

2 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

way off topic but my theory is the 2016 version of nightmime is the same as the 2013 version overall, just has removed vocals and production for pitching and updating if it got picked up

yeah its how it is

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

was listening to cooties with my headphones and i could her lower register so clearly it was beautiful!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

7 hours ago, The Siren said:

wait i had a thought - what if the Limbs snippet could be a piece of the Spider Web song? :oopna2:

delusional

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Not real. :rip: 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, heavensentslut said:

was listening to cooties with my headphones and i could her lower register so clearly it was beautiful!

It should’ve replaced training wheels on CB bc just imagine a soap and cooties double feature and i rly think the song would’ve had a blow up right after play date with the pandemic in full swing ugh 

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg