Jack

Melanie Martinez

these mm3 leaks @te. i'll be streaming portals when it drops. i was an OG fan. i skipped k-12 because i was tired of the creepy baby shit, but this bjork-lite aesthetic is kinda cute and the more pics drop, the more i like it.

question 4 the culture: were the allegations true, y/n? sorry for bringing this up.

1 minute ago, MezcalPapi said:

these leaks @te. i'll be streaming portals when it drops. i was an OG fan. 

question 4 the culture: were the allegations true, y/n? sorry for bringing this up.

we already went through this shitshow when the album was announced.

but ill repeat what i said:

On 2/22/2023 at 11:48 AM, The Siren said:

the way i think (as a Kesha stan first and foremost) literally nothing has been said or done about it by either side since Piggyback

Just now, The Siren said:

we already went through this shitshow when the album was announced.

but ill repeat what i said:

ok bby. i was just wondering cause ive been out of the loop. i'll look into it later myself.

thanks for the link btw. <3 

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

wheres Developing?

I put it as incubating but yeah… don’t care about that! It’s kinda bad…

“but not as much as….. Spider Shit! What a horrible thing to put out to the world, earlier I have played the snippet by accident and when I say you I would come back from death ☠️ just to turn it off I’m not kiddin one bit! 

some bad songs grow on u a little to the point u can at least listen to them without vomiting… this is not the case! Literally it’s so useful when u have food poisoning and need to purge”

there u go, my track 6 slander from today :brows: I’m actually thankful to Melania for givin us something so horrible I can focus all my hatred on, like it’s giving me joy :sass::true:

(maybe that was the intention, purposeful garbage)  

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I put it as incubating but yeah… don’t care about that! It’s kinda bad…

“but not as much as….. Spider Shit! What a horrible thing to put out to the world, earlier I have played the snippet by accident and when I say you I would come back from death ☠️ just to turn it off I’m not kiddin one bit! 

some bad songs grow on u a little to the point u can at least listen to them without vomiting… this is not the case”

there u go, my track 6 slander from today :brows:

:thumb3:

that reminds me; i remember a meme made from a social media post saying that someone that's unable to walk would have walked to the other side of the room to turn off the radio if a certain song or artist came on :thumb3:

ill have to find it if i can

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

:thumb3:

that reminds me; i remember a meme made from a social media post saying that someone that's unable to walk would have walked to the other side of the room to turn off the radio if a certain song or artist came on :thumb3:

ill have to find it if i can

Melanie doin Jesus shit with a song from hell :true:

Pretty sure even a deaf person would suffer having Spider Song around 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Dose of POSSIBILITY:

1.   Void

2.   Death

3.   Tunnel Vision

4.   Evil

Dose of CRINGE:

1.   SPIDER SHIT :toofunny::toofloppy::crai::deadbanana::defeated::rollin::burn::smh::lanasrs:

2.   Incubating

3.   Larynx

4.   Limbs 

I would say they are even for me (50/50) :eek2::eek: so it could go either way 

Why am i more excited for your posts of disgust about Spider shit than I am the actual song :air:

10 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’ve seen a little Twitter chatter about a Death music video Friday too. What do we think girls, yes or no? :oop:

Fingers crossed for announcement tomorrow. It appears we're getting a VOID video as well eventually. Jas Lin (Mel's 2021 shows choreographer) added MM - VOID to their portfolio as choreographer. 

14 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’ve seen a little Twitter chatter about a Death music video Friday too. What do we think girls, yes or no? :oop:

My guess is yes! Somewhere in YT a have seen some behind the scenes of the Death snippet promo video with the mushroom and all (I though it was CGI but it’s not) 

we all know it’s reaaally strange for a Melanie BTS to leak and the timing also feels opportunistic, so I’m guessing they are coming with something this Friday :true:

please Mel don’t let me make a clown :toofloppy: of myself 

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

we all know it’s reaaally strange for a Melanie BTS to leak and the timing also feels opportunistic, so I’m guessing they are coming with something this Friday :true:

please Mel don’t let me make a clown :toofloppy: of myself 

It's kinda suspicious multiple vinyl outlets leaked the info "DEATH" is coming Mar. 17 and then eventually removed the info from the shops. Hopefully just bc the info was shared too early by accident, and not that the plans changed:cryney: