Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

the only Lobotomy I BOP to! 

also… a veeery Melanie inspired song but a bop either way 

It never hurts to help your brain tho :oic3:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

6 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

2 new eggs are on their way according to melspurgatory

to them or to two different people? who? when are we getting the snippets?

PLEASE :trisha:

im THIRSTY :trisha:

which reminds me, whered i put my water bottle

Can Melanie reborn now? :crossed:

like this bitch has been dead for 4 years now :bebe:

well technically Cry Baby hasnt died yet :bebe:

last we saw of her was the portal/door outside of the school :bebe:

i hope the DEATH music video starts with that same scene of her going into the portal and then we see her falling Alice in Wonderland style (alone) and the fall (or something) kills her and is then reborn as this faerie creature :hype:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i hope the DEATH music video starts with that same scene of her going into the portal and then we see her falling Alice in Wonderland style (alone) and the fall (or something) kills her and is then reborn as this faerie creature :hype:

i've been wondering how cry baby died. this is a good idea.

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

technically the last we saw of her was her hoe ass being eaten by an old lady like a cookie, pretty much in that timeline she was already in an alternative universe or something… 

… I just don’t like the multiple universes concept, feels lazy sorry :bebe: this ain’t no Matrix 

4 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

technically the last we saw of her was her hoe ass being eaten by an old lady, pretty much in that timeline she was already in an alternative universe or something… 

… I just don’t like the multiple universes concept, feels lazy sorry :bebe: this ain’t no Matrix 

no i think The Bakery (and the After School storyline) happened in between the K-12 songs or something outside of the school. like how every school year you get the summer off and you the get spring, autumn and winter breaks.

Pink pussy furries sounds more fitting :xcry:

imagine Melanie calling us Fairies :deadbanana:

(im sure most of her fans are LGBT+ so using Fairies is a bit funny tbh)

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

no i think The Bakery (and the After School storyline) happened in between the K-12 songs or something outside of the school. like how every school year you get the summer off and you the get spring, autumn and winter breaks.

I don’t think even Melanie has put that much though into that

but she did say After School was something in between K-12 and what was to come 

Also loving all this Xtina memes in the Melanie Threat when she totally HATED her in the Voice (almost as much as I hate Spider Song) 

what if we are called little spiders from now on??? That would be too funny cause I’ve developed arachnophobia after listening to that snippet :lmaoney:

Spoiler

I don’t think even Melanie has put that much though into that

but she did say After School was something in between K-12 and what was to come 

all right then, time for the lazy approach. she was eaten alive by the old lady and the next day is when her friends and family (or at least the ones who cared about Cry Baby) are surrounding her grave under the tree :silly: 

Also loving all this Xtina memes in the Melanie Threat when she totally HATED her in the Voice (almost as much as I hate Spider Song) 

what if we are called little spiders from now on??? That would be too funny cause I’ve developed arachnophobia after listening to that snippet :lmaoney:

Reveal hidden contents

perhaps Sprites? :oop2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_(folklore)