Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

I really hope that's not the case... she hasn't done interludes before and doing it on an album with 13 tracks might not be the best idea

I doubt that’s the case so don’t worry, she’s too stuck up on the concept thing like a stick in the butt! There are going to be 13 tracks for the rest of her career don’t worry! 

also leaving the best unreleased seems like another habit of hers :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

I really hope that's not the case... she hasn't done interludes before and doing it on an album with 13 tracks might not be the best idea

I’m sure there won’t be, at least I hope! 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

moon cycle still isn’t as bad as spider web :crossed:  the chorus is slightly tolerable, meanwhile spider web is just atrocious beginning to end with no redeeming factor. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I doubt that’s the case so don’t worry, she’s too stuck up on the concept thing like a stick in the butt! There are going to be 13 tracks for the rest of her career don’t worry! 

also leaving the best unreleased seems like another habit of hers :facepalm:

I guess so, she seems to leave out intros/interludes/outros anyway.. praying we get 13 full songs and a proper deluxe this time around too, at the very least. 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Final version is 2:32, how long is the leaked version?

the file I have is 2:17

I’m interested in the last song on the album to see if there is any hint of what happens next

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Just now, World Princess said:

I’m interested in the last song on the album to see if there is any hint of what happens next

hopefully she wraps it up and after PORTALS she allows herself a little bit more freedom.. in my opinion she needs and deserves to explore a bit outside of these concepts she keeps imposing for herself

it's a pity that sometimes she scraps amazing songs because they don't fit whatever concept she's currently having on her plate

10 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

moon cycle still isn’t as bad as spider web :crossed:  the chorus is slightly tolerable, meanwhile spider web is just atrocious beginning to end with no redeeming factor. 

nothing ever will be as bad… so that doesn’t proof nothing

the instrumental and the melody are okay I guess… but those lyrics! 99% of her fandom are fag** that won’t even relate to that! So that’s on that :gasp:

3 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

imagine getting an egg with a snippet of a brand new song from your favorite artist and it's just... moon cycle

Even worse, imagine getting Spider Web! Kind of like when Bjork received a Bomb in the mail :thumb:

9 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

When I catch you

it’s on sight :bitchfight:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ